+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Pls let mage equip gun skins in "Ranged" slot

Default Pls let mage equip gun skins in "Ranged" slot

I was messing around with my costumes and noticed that mage can't equip gun skins only bows & wands. Having gun skins for "Ranged" wardrobe would be really nice. How come we have not gotten them yet?

Sword of Telara

Probably for the same reason Rogues can't equip wands?
    Last edited by Rhipf; 05-03-2019 at 09:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Probably for the same reason Rogues can't equip wands?
    Its wardrobe though, that shouldn't factor into the equation. The whole purpose of it is to look different than what the norm is.

Sword of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Lyedanpol View Post
    Its wardrobe though, that shouldn't factor into the equation. The whole purpose of it is to look different than what the norm is.
    Being wardrobe doesn't change the fact that rogues can't equip wands and mages can't equip guns. That is all I was pointing out. There are restrictions on each class as to what they can or cannot equip (as wardrobe or usable item).

I think the basic problem is that no one has bothered to do the art work to allow these classes to equip those items so there is no wardrobe model for them either.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Being wardrobe doesn't change the fact that rogues can't equip wands and mages can't equip guns. That is all I was pointing out. There are restrictions on each class as to what they can or cannot equip (as wardrobe or usable item).

I think the basic problem is that no one has bothered to do the art work to allow these classes to equip those items so there is no wardrobe model for them either.
    Maybe they should remove those restrictions, they have no purpose in the wardrobe system. If the slots aren't there they need to make them in the wardrobe system. whether or not the artwork has been done for it shouldn't matter, they should have been implemented into the wardrobe system from the very beginning.Yet another good example of a good idea with bad implementation.I swear It was trions sepcialty.
    Last edited by Lyedanpol; 05-06-2019 at 04:05 PM.

+ Reply to Thread