+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Skiye
  • 2 Post By Challengere

Thread: Tower Fragments please read

Shadowlander

Default Tower Fragments please read

Tower frags are a nightmare to earn. It is extremely hard to hit the 20k per week cap as a subbed member and almost impossible to hit 15k as a FTP member. It's like 1kish for 4 dungeons per day on FTP. Because of the RNG of opening the Fragment Coffers this is just not enough.

Is there anyway you could double this and adjust the weekly rewards that give Tower Frags or alternatively add a currency exchange for Celestial remnants into tower fragments? We have exchange NPCs in the game currently so this might be an easier fix. It could be 100 Remnants into Tower Frags even. Anything to increase tower frags would be great! We all use a lot of platinum on those frags so I feel this would be even better for the economy of the game.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Barabbas View Post
    Tower frags are a nightmare to earn. It is extremely hard to hit the 20k per week cap as a subbed member and almost impossible to hit 15k as a FTP member. It's like 1kish for 4 dungeons per day on FTP. Because of the RNG of opening the Fragment Coffers this is just not enough.

Is there anyway you could double this and adjust the weekly rewards that give Tower Frags or alternatively add a currency exchange for Celestial remnants into tower fragments? We have exchange NPCs in the game currently so this might be an easier fix. It could be 100 Remnants into Tower Frags even. Anything to increase tower frags would be great! We all use a lot of platinum on those frags so I feel this would be even better for the economy of the game.

Thank you.
    you must not try to get into TDez grps, the base Dungeon gear can get you runs through it for upgrades easily Tower Frags are far beyond content the player base has any concern for at this point in time and the three dev team we have atm is far too busy creating content we have barely any interest in to pay attention to far less relevant content, sorry bud

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    you must not try to get into TDez grps, the base Dungeon gear can get you runs through it for upgrades easily Tower Frags are far beyond content the player base has any concern for at this point in time and the three dev team we have atm is far too busy creating content we have barely any interest in to pay attention to far less relevant content, sorry bud
    They're useless for gear, that's true. But for death frags boxes you need tons.
    Sepelio@wolfsbane | Stabbytha@wolfsbane | Gunsho@wolfsbane | Stelatrix@wolfsbane | Sidereus@wolfsbane | Vespa@Wolfsbane

I'm an old fart. Get off my lawn! <Old Farts>@Wolfsbane

Quote Originally Posted by Skiye View Post
    They're useless for gear, that's true. But for death frags boxes you need tons.
    and I keep asking them to offer better boxes for Ethereal Shards which I and many others have over 500k of from running TDs and IRotPs that tend to be run more often

Telaran

Default Not just Tower Fragments

I agree, more Tower Fragments, also more Datagrams. Maybe include them in Zone Events, Killing Elites, PVP wins etc - even if it's just 10 or 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Player01 View Post
    I agree, more Tower Fragments, also more Datagrams. Maybe include them in Zone Events, Killing Elites, PVP wins etc - even if it's just 10 or 20.
    good luck those are T2 raid currency which is the current end content you won't see more of those until we are close to full T3 and its necessary to get players caught up again

Shadowlander

Lol I don't use the forums too much so I missed your replies.

Yeah definitely wasn't talking about dungeon gear. I usually just run around naked staring at my planar frag window of course.

Tower frags are dispensed at too low of a rate compared to the chance of getting the frag you'd like. Currency conversion would be the easiest fix.

Also adding a pvp frag box would be a smart move.

Basically the changes would look like this

Added a currency conversion to the vendors that do that in Telara! You can now convert Ethereal shards into Tower Fragments!

Added Pvp fragment box! Just one box with the chance to get any tier or any element!

Game would improve with those two changes.

+ Reply to Thread