+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By keepor
  • 1 Post By Ambrodel

Thread: DEVS: Credits from Prime, Shut it Down

Default DEVS: Credits from Prime, Shut it Down

So if it has not been painfully clear Prime is a money leech on further progress with this game, it is far beyond a point of successful rebound.

That being said when gPotato shut down the game Prius Online after the Asian company behind it shut down its foreign counter parts, gPotato offered a credit of 25% of all cash paid into the game by the players in another game they had, Allods.

There is the possibility, with all the former Prime players hanging out in Allumination on Faeblight, that retaining players from the Prime Failure could be far more successful with as much or more of such a credit in Store Credits, the % amount you decide on should be gauged on how many players have been retained at what amounts by other companies who have used this model in the past.

None the less Prime needs to be shut down, I would go so far as to recommend porting the characters from there over to Live so that the players might retain the hard work they put in for use on Live.

Default Shutting Prime Down

I would have to agree that shutting Prime down sooner rather than later would be a good thing. Prime did bring back a lot of old players who had left Rift and it also brought us some new players to Rift. I tried very hard as the Guild lead of Allumination on Prime and on Faeblight/Live to bring everyone possible , including newfound Euro friends back over to my guild on Live. I now have a very active , amazing group of people, the majority of whom came over from Prime to stay together here on Faeblight. But, that being said there are some people who never played on Live and did not have a toon to fall back on to continue playing and with Prime having died down they are waiting for a merge to have access to a level 60 toon . Credits would be an awesome incentive for people to ease the pain of the merge from Prime to Live to be able to purchase a few items from the Rift store to help them with leveling and other items they might need.

Charrissma/Ravenskye/Tammarrah/Dakotaa ~ Guild Lead of Allumination on Faeblight
    Do not let the world change your smile. Let your smile change the world

King of Slackers

Is "DEVS:Whatever" a new meme?

https://i.imgur.com/JcKtvKI.jpg
    Keepro - King of Slackers - NewHorizons - Contend
    Youtube
    Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by keepor View Post
    Is "DEVS:Whatever" a new meme?
    Only from special people.

The Mr Sir Master Toaddie the Great Special K to you

+ Reply to Thread