+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Ikamuni
  • 2 Post By Ikamuni

Thread: Combined Gathering Rune

Default Combined Gathering Rune

I would like to propose a new rune that would have the combined effects of the following runes:

- Celestial Butchering Rune
    - Celestial Fishing Rune
    - Celestial Foraging Rune
    - Celestial Mining Rune

This would be great for people who have two or more of the gathering professions as one would not need multiple shoulder pieces just to apply separate runes on.

Thank you!
    [Faeblight]
    Cielune | Ikamuni | Zeruiah | Lucifuga | Lugina

Guild servant of < Casually Elite >
    Originally from Seastone

Would kind of make the other runes irrelevant then, unless it's a premium item or horribly hard to get rune. The crafting price should then minimum be x20 of the others, possibly including several matrices and amenders. In that case it would be okay imo.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

I was thinking that the crafting materials for this "fusion" rune are the 4 gathering runes with some added materials, like a matrix or more motes.
    [Faeblight]
    Cielune | Ikamuni | Zeruiah | Lucifuga | Lugina

Guild servant of < Casually Elite >
    Originally from Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Ikamuni View Post
    I was thinking that the crafting materials for this "fusion" rune are the 4 gathering runes with some added materials, like a matrix or more motes.
    That's actually not a bad idea, I'd go for 5-10 matrices and 3-5 rune amenders tho to keep these items purposeful.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Default good suggestion

I like the idea.
    _
    Having all harvesting professions and most crafting ones, i fully support it. Having to swap out and carry different gear sets is a setback, we already do that for extra tanking gear, synergy crystals, seals, etc.
    _
    the fishing rune is OK for me as standalone, as fishing is kinda unique in the way it needs its own dedicated time to do, while you can harvest/butcher/mine while simply doing everything else in the open world.
    _
    i wouldn't mind having a fusion of the runes be difficult to make/combine, matrixes or motes, it would incentivise more people to do crafting rifts (again), even those who were done with it and don't bother gearing up alts.
    _
    With the new shoulder runes (if they ever drop from EoA) I've also tried to suggest a minor rework, like letting people equip crafting runes to earrings/rings instead, but my guess is in-game feedback system is simply sending suggestions into the void and no one can/does read those.
    Last edited by Rakuda88; 04-18-2019 at 03:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread