+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Artifact Pinata's + Time Zone/In Game Lighting

Default Artifact Pinata's + Time Zone/In Game Lighting

First suggestion is to maybe make the artifact pinata thing something that occurs with all events, ie. Autumn Harvest, Fae Yule, Summerfest etc. I know I would log in more if that were the case being an avid collector. I was loving the pinata parties I was having in Tempest Bay.

Secondly, I know I will embarrass myself but, I must be getting old because in world lighting is WAY too dark and it's difficult to see. Why not have the zone's specific to the timezone or at least close to it. I will go to a zone with no zone event and it's almost pitch black at 3pm EST on a NA shard, yeah I get there are multiple time zones but if I am in a NA shard let there be light >.<

btw I will not brighten my monitor because then it will throw everything else off. LOL

Ok, I am done.
    Last edited by babylovessky; 11-20-2018 at 06:03 AM.

Check out my twitch stream!
    https://www.twitch.tv/kass2229

In-game time is not directly related to any real-world time.

If you play fullscreen (not fullscreen windowed), you can turn gamma up for the game only in basic video options.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    In-game time is not directly related to any real-world time.

If you play fullscreen (not fullscreen windowed), you can turn gamma up for the game only in basic video options.
    Thanks for the info. Unfortunately, I have 3 screens so I need full screen windowed to quickly access my other screens.

Check out my twitch stream!
    https://www.twitch.tv/kass2229

+ Reply to Thread