+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Envoy Of The Shadow King

Thread: Improvement from the Foundation of the Wardrobe Section

Soulwalker Envoy Of The Shadow King's Avatar

Lightbulb Improvement from the Foundation of the Wardrobe Section

Hi I am Envoy of The Shadow King and here's mine suggestion.

Some time in the past in a rift dev live stream a epic idea was suggested!

Additional Wardrobe Slots in the Character Screen Wardrobe Section

1a. Skins for Tails. (preferable with separate wardrobe slot)
    1b. Belts. (would need a slot made in wardrobe section)
    2. Skin Aura's. (would need a slot made in wardrobe section)
    3. Weapon Aura's. (would need a slot made in wardrobe section)
    4. Eye Aura's. (We kinda have it ingame and yet we don't)
    5. Additional effects to the new wardrobe slots items.
    6. New additional Tattoos and slots for them.
    7. Reasoning for suggesting this all.

1a. Skins for Tails.

Additional wardrobe slot for Tails or placing them on the wardrobe slot meant for belts that never existed. Be adding such a slot to wardrobe section wichever method is more easy.

Comment. Plz do we players and people at large in the world have always have had weird fetishes. Give us tail wardrobe slot and let us buy tail skins for small amount of credits, on Rift Store and we will do so. Add in separate on head furry ears obtions, for head skins in the mix and you will have a evolution of fun.

1b. Belts.

And yes or you could make skins for belts aswel and then decide, its just better then from the start. To make a separate wardrobe slot all together then for Tails instead.

Comment. Belt skins no clue how it got skipped is it a gold mine? I don't know maybe could be to expansive to do so ignore if it is. And just use the potential slot for other obtions.

2. Skin Aura's.

Making a additional wardrobe slot for all the aura's you can apply, currently with items on full body of the character. So to remove the clutter/items after using them 1 time, to aquire the aura skin for wardrobe section on all chars.

Comment. Players love aura's they always did its just the hassle currently ingame to use item each time to gain aura, is to much work for a. lazy or b. forgetfull or c. to busy slaying this or that mob, to each time reaply that effect. Gold mine yes if you place the obtion to buy additional skin aura's in Rift store for low prices.

3. Weapon Aura's.

Making additional slots next to the weapon slots, in wardrobe character page for weapon aura. (so that item collection for weapon aura's can be shelved and trashed) Make it so that its after 1 time use you gain the skin, or changed to apply on gaining/buying it for new players. And for the old players to still gain the skins be simple having the items, still and using them each 1 time to gain the skin.

Comment. Same as with skin aura's weapon aura's are to much hassle to apply over and over again be item. But they got magic to them if its a constant effect applied be wardrobe section as. that means it stays permanent till they decide to remove. Or hide the effect you can then make new additional ones. And sell them for low credit prices on Rift store wardrobe section.

4. Eye Aura's.

Make a additional Eye wardrobe slot for granting the Eye's Aura's in the Character Wardrobe Section.

Comment. We can gain some Eye aura's from shenanigans artifacts sets, but its a huge potential wasted. If this implemented and players can buy them as costume, for low credit prices in Rift Store. The players will rush to gain there favorite Eye aura's for each combi with costume they make change etc.

5.Additional effects to the new wardrobe slots items.

The potential tail and skin aura's wardrobe slots you could make 2 versions of the new costumes 1 normal with no effects other then its looks. And 2 Special Twin Skin that add in a +% permanent boost so long as they use that specific Special Skin. Ingame in Open World, Chronicle's, Dungeons and Raids. The suggested effect's are 1 Movement speed on foot and 2 movement speed on mount. +10% For cheap Rift Store special twin skin wardrobe items, and +25% for the slightly more expensive Rift Store Special Twin Skin items.

(I am also suggesting to prevent the effects, from working if possible for inside warfronts/pvp. To not unbalance pvp part of the game unfairly, unless its in open world they asked for it then)

6. New additional Tattoos and slots for them.

You would make second place slots next to the clothing gear slots just for Tattoos for on the skin of characters.
    The characters could use a more difference amount of tattoos, be buying from Rift Store for credits and for free some using plat ingame currency a few example's.

1. Chinese word and depiction of a animal mythical or normal animal tattoos.
    2. Ancient Nortic Vikings tattoos.
    3. Ancient Egyptian tattoos and there mytical gods and creatures tattoos.
    4. Indians and there Totems tattoos.
    5. Maya tribe of the City of Gold tattoos.
    6. Knightly order and druidic order tattoos.
    7. Evil, sinister and cruell tattoos.
    8. Holy and evil, light and dark, angel and devil tattoos.
    9 Free spirited and nomadic tattoos.

7. Reasoning for suggesting this all. (Yes just me full out commenting and trying to explain it a litle)

I love Rift as much as each other current or former Rift game player. Its a great game with potential but yes it has its flaws and no such things can't be removed without resources.

So I thought I hear the game got bought over, this is a potential new start and best chance to suggest ideas! To improve the game for players and at same time, improve the resources gained from it for the new Owners.

The new owners gamigo would only really agree, to apply more resources to 1 game over other games if its worth it. Suggesting ideas that make currency, and so resources. In other words that make the 2 sides of a Coin happy. (players and owners alike is the best way forward to ensure expansion, improvement and evolution in the game possible)

The way to have New players to keep coming, and Old players to keep returning. Is removing old flaws, lacking parts ingame and changing them up with parts, that make free players and p2w players happy.

Some times fixing the lazyness in this case giving wardrobe slots means a profit for all find such small things in the game first that needs changing improving and from there see where you will end up at.

I hope this will make it to the end and get a passing mark for going forward to implementing it.
    (You dev's will have a tough cookie and we players will have a fun new wardrobe time)
    Last edited by Envoy Of The Shadow King; 11-10-2018 at 09:40 AM.

> 3. Weapon Aura's.

> Comment. Same as with skin aura's weapon aura's are to much hassle to apply over and over again be item. But they got magic to them if its a constant effect applied be wardrobe section as. that means it stays permanent till they decide to remove. Or hide the effect you can then make new additional ones. And sell them for low credit prices on Rift store wardrobe section.

Hm, you can apply auras to the wardrobe weapon, and it's permanent now.
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 11-09-2018 at 01:03 PM.

Soulwalker Envoy Of The Shadow King's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    > 3. Weapon Aura's.

> Comment. Same as with skin aura's weapon aura's are to much hassle to apply over and over again be item. But they got magic to them if its a constant effect applied be wardrobe section as. that means it stays permanent till they decide to remove. Or hide the effect you can then make new additional ones. And sell them for low credit prices on Rift store wardrobe section.

Hm, you can apply auras to the wardrobe weapon, and it's permanent now.
    Yes but we keep the items for that changing effect still in our bags yes? If so then that means clutter will accumulate, this will remove that problem at its core.

+ Reply to Thread