+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vostigar Saga Questline

Telaran

Default Vostigar Saga Questline

For two hours you have to do like more than ten quests just to get weekly and accessories. You don't instantly get accessories or the trinket because there are daily quests that take more than 30 minutes that's just for a new toon. I believe that the weekly is available when you hit level 70 and the saga should only be for achievement and fluff. The trinkets and accessories are BIS but they are very usefully early on I'm not saying the halloween event one sucks either but for a new toon it's not easy to simulationsly do eternal and daily and other things that's my thought despite having 3 toons that can buy accesories only two have weekly cause one was collect notoriety tokens. I can say it feels like not having a weekly while doing a ddr is like less worthwhile than do a 2 hours saga quest.

Plane Touched

Next you're gonna say you shouldn't need rep to get BiS gear either! If you want the goods, put in the work. It's a good jump start on your rep and Intel anyway.

Telaran

Oh not it's painful I already got 9 eternal toons and 7 full t2 Screw the Vostigar Grind

+ Reply to Thread