+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Remove old merged shards in shard list or give option to hide them

Default Remove old merged shards in shard list or give option to hide them

So on my main account my shard list looks like this:
    Remove old merged shards in shard list or give option to hide them-oldshards.jpg

I think those "merged" shards should disappear max. 3-6 months after the merge or there should be a tickbox "hide merged shards", so it looks like this:

Remove old merged shards in shard list or give option to hide them-actualshards.jpg
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Sword of Telara

Do you happen to have any old characters on those merged shards? I kind of remember seeing a post similar to this quite a while ago. If I remember correctly the player had a character on one of the old shards that needed a name change (name was already in use on merged shard). They had to log into the old shard and that initiated the name change request. Once they had a unique name the old shards were no longer displayed. Now I could be remembering this incorrectly so take the above with a grain of salt.

I play on the NA servers and don't see any old shards listed there.

Prophet of Telara

I don't see any of the old merged shards either, I play on EU... I had moved my characters from Brutmutter to Brutwacht after I came back and didn't see Brutmutter any time after that. Don't know if the moving of characters you seem to have there will help, but maybe it's worth a try?
    Dimensions on Brutwacht by Alliandre, Luisa, Alliendre, Kattima, Samrahia, Jaodya, Maegwynn, Guild "Stadtwache", Guild "Mules", Guild "Schlumpftastisch" - NEW: Schlumpfhausen-The Smurfs (Alli), owner guild Schlumpftastisch

+ Reply to Thread