+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Enigma] no more possible to get the book for Morban enigma

Soulwalker

Default [Enigma] no more possible to get the book for Morban enigma

With the event of Volan in Ashora that have become fully expensive (and i talk of real currency), at least 20, getting the book for the Morban's enigma have become completly impossible.
    To get the book for the Morban's enigma, you need to fish 7 fish that only spawn in a lake that is block by the marvelous invisible wall of the Bioforge.

This event will never be done again, so maybe, this could be a great idea to open a path through the wall, so that new players can discover wath lay beyond and for the ones who want to unlock the Morban's enigma to get access to the lake where theses fishes are spawning.

So please Trion could you do something about that.

Errr, I see Volan events spawning now and then on EU and people do them usually.

To summon them you can either bring enough players to Ashora (especially now during Summerfest it's np) or with a Fatestone (which doesn't consume, so just ask around who has one).
    Last edited by Seshatar; 07-28-2018 at 04:17 PM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Soulwalker

Really ???
    i've never see it happened and it's have been a long time since i wait for it
    maybe i'm not taking sufficient attention at it

i'll try to see it happen the next time it spawn

Quote Originally Posted by alkech View Post
    Really ???
    i've never see it happened and it's have been a long time since i wait for it
    maybe i'm not taking sufficient attention at it

i'll try to see it happen the next time it spawn
    The event name is "Dreams of Blood and Bone", keep an eye on Events channel.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

The pool of water that is used to fish up the Strangely Mutated Fish for the Little Black Book storm legion puzzle is no longer locked behind the Biofoundry. It is now available to be accessed at all times.

Also:
    https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...72/unknown.png

Soulwalker

i've made quite the complete tour of the bioforge and the lake and there is no way through the invisible wall

but for sure now the event of Volan still pop sometimes i need to look more closely for it

EDIT : my bad there is a tiny way to get there but if you're not trying to go through the wall for a long time it's not obvious at all
    Last edited by alkech; 07-29-2018 at 03:04 AM.

Sword of Telara

Care to elaborate where the gap in the wall is so we don't all have to bang our heads all the way around the area?

Sword of Telara

Thanks for the link.

+ Reply to Thread