+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Thontic
  • 1 Post By Refuge

Thread: Event Stone for Leviathan Zone Event!

Soulwalker

Default Event Stone for Leviathan Zone Event!

Hello,

I'm having a lot of trouble with the zone event Leviathan in Tyrant's Throne. It has to be done for an important story quest. A quest I, being a lore hound, MUST complete.

Unfortunately it was decided to put this event in this small zone that does not contain any other content besides a raid entrance, while the event does need X amount of people present in the zone to trigger. With Nightmare Tide being old as hell now, next to the zone itself being useless, you can imagine that I've never even seen another player there. That obviously means I've also never seen the event pop up, not even after literally MONTHS of micromanaging/keeping an eye on it.

I've heard that it can be triggered by getting at least 25 people to wait in Tyrant's Throne with you, but getting that is absolutely impossible for me. So one solution remains, and it's a very simple one: add an event stone just like the one for Volan's zone event in Ashora. That one can be bought by the player and upon using it the event will start.

So my question/suggestion here is if a trigger stone like that can be added for the Leviathan event as well? I'm begging you at this point! It would solve everything. Especially if it doesn't get one of those ridiculous credit prices so I won't have to empty my wallet just to complete this quest of yours.

PLEASE!

Thontic

Soulwalker

Default Leviathan.....

Quote Originally Posted by Thontic View Post
    Hello,

I'm having a lot of trouble with the zone event Leviathan in Tyrant's Throne. It has to be done for an important story quest. A quest I, being a lore hound, MUST complete.

Unfortunately it was decided to put this event in this small zone that does not contain any other content besides a raid entrance, while the event does need X amount of people present in the zone to trigger. With Nightmare Tide being old as hell now, next to the zone itself being useless, you can imagine that I've never even seen another player there. That obviously means I've also never seen the event pop up, not even after literally MONTHS of micromanaging/keeping an eye on it.

I've heard that it can be triggered by getting at least 25 people to wait in Tyrant's Throne with you, but getting that is absolutely impossible for me. So one solution remains, and it's a very simple one: add an event stone just like the one for Volan's zone event in Ashora. That one can be bought by the player and upon using it the event will start.

So my question/suggestion here is if a trigger stone like that can be added for the Leviathan event as well? I'm begging you at this point! It would solve everything. Especially if it doesn't get one of those ridiculous credit prices so I won't have to empty my wallet just to complete this quest of yours.

PLEASE!

Thontic

Hi Thontic!
    I have been searching the Forum now for hours! Glad I found you, and a current post also! My 65 is a G-C on NA. I attempted to friend you, but... no luck as Thontic. Are you a G or D, and what server are you on? I have a D-C also, but alas she is only a 51, today! I know how to rapid advance though, if needed. 65- Honeybe, with a friend that is a 65- G-W Marlot. We both want to do the event and have the quest.

LOL, I want to do the event because it offers 1,000,000 Planar Attunement! Where could we start the story line, or is having the quest the same story line you are working on?

VaLizzy aka Honeybe

hello Thontic,

We were able to get the event to spawn just recently by grabbing a bunch of guildies and doing some announcements in Cross Events. Are you on EU or NA shards? Send me a PM and maybe we can coordinate in-game to help you complete the story. Cuz I'm all about Story Bits!

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by VaLizzy View Post
    Hi Thontic!
    I have been searching the Forum now for hours! Glad I found you, and a current post also! My 65 is a G-C on NA. I attempted to friend you, but... no luck as Thontic. Are you a G or D, and what server are you on? I have a D-C also, but alas she is only a 51, today! I know how to rapid advance though, if needed. 65- Honeybe, with a friend that is a 65- G-W Marlot. We both want to do the event and have the quest.

LOL, I want to do the event because it offers 1,000,000 Planar Attunement! Where could we start the story line, or is having the quest the same story line you are working on?

VaLizzy aka Honeybe
    Hello guys, I am sorry for my late response. I hope I'm not too late and you're still interested in this ZE.

I'm on EU and the character name is Trace@Gelidra (so I'm on the Gelidra shard). If you have the quest "Yrlwalach!" then you're on the same line as me.

6 months ago this would have already got a Dev comment. It's been mentioned several times with overwhelming agreement from other players. It's also been mentioned on the Dev stream as a request.

This should be made by next patch, but alas I doubt it will. It should however happen eventually. How long will determine Trion's real organisation and care for Rift at this stage.
    Fwob - Zaviel

Xly
    Rift Disciple

Have my +1 since I see no reason not to get it.

+ Reply to Thread