+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By Refuge
  • 2 Post By forbiddenlake
  • 1 Post By Xly
  • 1 Post By Refuge

Thread: Event: Yrlwalach!

Default Event: Yrlwalach!

I don't believe I've ever seen this event pop up at Tyront's Throne before, and I'm frequently using Yaret. Apologies if I've simply missed it on a regular basis! I'm definitely excited to give it a go, particularly as it's an actual quest (and I'm being a completionist atm).

Should this event (though I've not tried it and therefore not sure how worthy it is) get a Fatestone in Tempest Bay now we're onto a new expansion?

I would be inclined to buy it, though depending on it's epicness I might be one of few who would want this, particularly with it probably being a very recent grind to many players. Still, probably a quick add for those who like that kind of power in their hands?

Was it a decent event?

Thanks,
    Fwob.
    Last edited by Refuge; 04-08-2018 at 06:28 PM.
    Fwob - Zaviel

It was fun and different, and people actually died (but it's trivial with 70s)

Considering the quest and the minion drop needed for a minion chain, I think a Fatestone is a good idea

It hasn't run since March 6.

Xly
    Rift Disciple

It can be triggered fairly easy and reliably by building a raid and having people sit in the zone Has been done in NA some weeks/months ago.

But yeah, no reason not to have a fatestone for it

Awesome, thanks for the responses. Hopefully they're listening!
    Fwob - Zaviel

So I spent quite a while trying to get a raid together to summon it. We did it it finally, I told everyone to mentor down, but they killed it so quick. I hit it a few times but I didn't want to rush it.

Unfortunately it didn't give many of us the achievement? But I did complete the quest. Only 1 person got achievement! Then everyone left

Do you think I can submit a ticket to get this complete?

Would still be happy to buy the fatestone though, I like the power of that.

Also maybe scale ppl down on Tyront's Throne? That would make it far more fun?
    Fwob - Zaviel

Shadowlander

why is this even a quest still if u cannot get it to work anymore Trion...great job!!! one of the main parts of the story line.......why dont u use some of ur patch time and actually fix stuff like this so we can enjoy the game? asking pple to support u, yet the game doesnt work? good luck with that......

+ Reply to Thread