+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree9Likes
  • 5 Post By Seshatar
  • 1 Post By Zornar
  • 3 Post By Scarletwitch

Thread: Currency cleanup 2018

Default Currency cleanup 2018

There are plenty of outdated currencies that I would like to see a cleanup for.

SL and NT raid and dungeon currencies - > convert to void stones (some old raids also need to be changed to drop void stones)

Old PvP marks - > convert to favor consumables

Promo event currencies - > convert to prize tickets 20:1 and add the related mounts to the prize ticket section

5th Anniversary tickets - > Remove

I would also like to see expensive cosmetics or mounts for void stones, to give them a use on max level.
    Last edited by Seshatar; 03-15-2018 at 11:26 PM.
    twitch.tv/seshatar | Twitter: @Seshatar | HoT Discord | Discord: Seshatar#1337

<Skins on Farm> selling 700+ weapon wardrobe skins on [EU] (click for full list)

IGNs: [EU] Volturnus@Gelidra / [NA] Seshatar@Faeblight | RAF: LMPNWLNLPHY2P6QCTWF6

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post

Promo event currencies - > convert to prize tickets 20:1 and add the related mounts to the prize ticket section
    I'd rather see the Promo Events brought back.

A 20:1 conversion would not seem fair given that prize ticket mounts sell for 200 prize tickets, and Promo event mounts sold for 850 of their special currency. The conversion would have to be 4:1

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    I would also like to see expensive cosmetics or mounts for void stones, to give them a use on max level.
    I agree but should also include companion pets, dimension items, artifacts and novelty items as rewards too.

Shadowlander

Another think that could be done is also have all current currency be account bound rather than per toon. This would help people who want to level another toon not have such a huge grind to just become somewhat relevant with trying to do raids or raid rifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarletwitch View Post
    Another think that could be done is also have all current currency be account bound rather than per toon. This would help people who want to level another toon not have such a huge grind to just become somewhat relevant with trying to do raids or raid rifts.

I would also love to see the bank for various toons ingame when I am not logged into them. I have many alts that make and hold various items and I hate having to go through all to find what I wanted. That or add a tab for each alt that you can choose in game and just remove what you need from the alt's bank.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeaver View Post
    I would also love to see the bank for various toons ingame when I am not logged into them. I have many alts that make and hold various items and I hate having to go through all to find what I wanted. That or add a tab for each alt that you can choose in game and just remove what you need from the alt's bank.
    so basically an offline character manager?

+ Reply to Thread