+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By eunichman

Thread: on spe queues

Rift Disciple

Default on spe queues

inb4 someone says queue tank... maybe I dont always want to tank

So tired of hours long queues for spes even as a healer. Can Trion be so kind as to code NPC "players" that will jump in and help you do experts after so much time has elapsed< say 15 minutes?

Isp
    Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by eunichman View Post
    inb4 someone says queue tank... maybe I dont always want to tank

So tired of hours long queues for spes even as a healer. Can Trion be so kind as to code NPC "players" that will jump in and help you do experts after so much time has elapsed< say 15 minutes?
    Eternal grind killed all will to do dungs after it finished and Rift population doesn't provide enough players for LFG dungeons. But it is an MMO - find group in chat or join guild with players which want to do dungs, but don't ask for bots - if MMO does not have enough population it suppose to die.
    New player? Apply code TD2TGJH9WGYYLEGC2EMJ or use the link for some free stuff.

Soulwalker

Offer some new reward relevant to players that have run these hundreds of times and completed eternal weapon. Might entice more into the que.

This week, I solo queued 3 SPEs as DPS and Support only, and the queue popped in about 5 minutes.
    I wonder why the discrepancy?

Rift Disciple

Default I have noticed that...

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    This week, I solo queued 3 SPEs as DPS and Support only, and the queue popped in about 5 minutes.
    I wonder why the discrepancy?
    The time of day also plays a lot into it. Oddly, I have the LEAST wait time in queues between 2 am and 5 am pacific time... I can usually (if i can stay awake that long) get most of my weekly bonuses done during that time in a day or 2..

+ Reply to Thread