+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron Sparkles Rewards

Lightbulb Patron Sparkles Rewards

so I have ten toons, of which I have completed three or more every month since october, on at least two of them I have managed to draw the same reward 3-5 times now

The RNG method of rewarding players is the MOST detracting feature of this game, we might find our time spent more appreciated by the developers if we could instead of receiving an RNG slap in the face could instead pick from available possibilities when turning in sort of how we choose the rewards at the end of all the sagas

this should include holiday primary quests as well, we would be much more fulfilled by the rewards earned if we had a choice

think of it like this, you work for a whole year hoping for your year end bonus, it could randomly be one of three things, a bonus pay, gift check for the best restaurant in town or a certificate of appreciation from the owner, and after working for ten years at the same job putting in loads of overtime and dealing with loads of unruly and unappreciative clients you got the certificate 10 times in a row.

thats how appreciated our hard work feels to be handed nothing for hard work spent in the game

we want to appreciate what you do for us and often are VERY appreciative, returning the favor could multiply that appreciation exponentially

none the less thank you to Tacitus, Brasse, DeadSimon and RoughRaptors for giving any consideration to this thread if in fact you take the time to read it through

3 trinkets on one char, 2 exact same rings on another, 3x chest on a third..

it happens..

But guess what.. it is a bonus chance when not running instances (often) or not farming intel like others do..

There are a lot of players without patron that don't have that quest/chance..

Honestly I ONLY complete it by farming activities that I would not otherwise do, and I am in full Vost Vets gear but Patron Sparkles is still IROTP equivalent which upgraded is better than upgraded vost vets, for those who cannot get a dedicated T1 farming team this could be their only option which would be mighty inticing if it were more useful in gearing to get Patron specifically for

^^ I can hear the people saying.. P2W already, if sparkles quest from patron status would give a guaranteed piece of usable gear...

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    ^^ I can hear the people saying.. P2W already, if sparkles quest from patron status would give a guaranteed piece of usable gear...
    they could be corrected easily enough since we can still get useful gear from it now just not guaranteed we would get exactly what we need for upgrade

Quote Originally Posted by Challengere View Post
    they could be corrected easily enough since we can still get useful gear from it now just not guaranteed we would get exactly what we need for upgrade
    Can is something else as guaranteed.. as you stated... you got on multiple occasions something you couldn't use.

and guaranteed.. well... pay patron 15 days, plan it around the world events/special sparkle quests.. and with way less payment than fulltime patron, you can '' buy " the sparkles quest and with that useful gear, if drops were guaranteed useful.
    Last edited by Aranka; 02-21-2018 at 06:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread