+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mizuki Ayu

Thread: The Leviathan Zone Event

Plane Touched

Default The Leviathan Zone Event

Tyrant's Throne's zone event, The Leviathan, is either disabled or far too difficult to trigger!

We had nearly two full raid groups calling the island for about half an hour and no event popped. Make this ZE more frequent because a minion (and it's adventure chain) and a quest require the event to be completed. It is absolute insanity that a questline cannot reasonably be finished any longer!

Here's a few suggestions:

Make the Event spawn regardless of zone population. If it pops, players will come.

Make a Fatestone to spawn the event.

Edit: Despite people actively leaving, it popped about 5 min after I posted. If a dev reactivated or popped it, thank you. I still believe changes can be implemented to ease the frustrations related to The Leviathan!!
    Last edited by Mizuki Ayu; 01-30-2018 at 08:59 AM.

Soulwalker

Same problem for fragment or kaaz'ra, but this one seems to not spawn even with a full raid active in Ashora.
    King of the Unlucky

RIFT Community Ambassador Slipmat's Avatar

What would be awesome is if they used Intrepid Instant Adventure tech and 'instanced' off some of these big events, one pops and a Game wide alert pops up, click this if you wish to join.

Any player from level 10 to 70 can join and gets mentored to appropriate level, imagine the reaction of new players fighting Volan or the Leviathan.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmystere View Post
    Same problem for fragment or kaaz'ra, but this one seems to not spawn even with a full raid active in Ashora.
    I seem to recall having this discussion before, and I want to say it was turned off intentionally. It may have been on KiwiDiscord so I can't find it now.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    I seem to recall having this discussion before, and I want to say it was turned off intentionally. It may have been on KiwiDiscord so I can't find it now.
    So remove the achievement^^
    King of the Unlucky

Plane Touched

So remove the achievement^^
    not to mention its part of the story quest chain in Tyrants Throne, I have at least 3 toons unable to finish the chain because the event doesn't pop anymore

Rift Disciple

Isn't that the event you can only get a certain minion card from as well? You have to have it in order to do the minion quest chain for Tasuil if I am not mistaken.

I tried to do the event a long time ago trying to get the card. I gave up since no one would do it anymore since it was old content and was too hard to do by myself.
    Last edited by Skrell; 01-31-2018 at 08:20 AM.

Exclamation

yes there is still a dedicated achievement for this ZE but according to some it has not happened since 2015

Soulwalker

We had this spawn on all shards yesterday... it took roughly 40 people in the zone to do it.

+ Reply to Thread