+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Serein

Thread: Cracking Skulls Minions

Default Cracking Skulls Minions

Since the Cracking Skulls event is nearly never completed anymore, the minions that drop from it are now essentially unobtainable, as they were very rare drops to begin with. This affects the following minions:
    • Hexathel
    • Thexahel
    • Airoldus
    • Razorleaf Matriarch
    • Mudthumper the Mulcher
    • Bloodroot the Feaster
    • Eailziana
    • Arcane Cannon
    • Living Vine Wall

It would be nice if there was an alternate method to acquire them. I would suggest the ability purchase with Fortress Tokens since those are from Queen's Foci and thus still the same content, even if they were a large quantity like 100 tokens each (since you only get 6/week without using charge). It would be nice to have them as obtainable via any method though, as some of us need all the minions

(semi-related "bug" report -- none of those minions, at 5 of them that I've collected, have any flavor text, it's just blank

and if anyone happens to be selling Hexathel, Thexahel, Airoldus, or Razorleaf Matriarch on NA, I'd pay extremely well!)
    Last edited by Serein; 01-12-2018 at 01:11 PM.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

correct me if I'm wrong.. Queens foci is instance, not open world...

and thus not the same content type.

It would be nice if the whole event would be made interesting again.. instead of redundant except perhaps for the weekly. (which was run on EU, but not on NA that I've seen)

one could make it interesting again :
    the vendor that shows up after completion would sell maybe a storm cell fragment weekly, with 10 fragments needed to create a full storm cell.
    if the reward from the weekly would reward 2 fragments and/or a box of 3k capt intel.
    if the vendor would sell a monthly storm cell for the legion datagram currency. (not to be added to wishlist, so you have to do the event to get access to it)
    Last edited by Aranka; 01-12-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Aranka View Post
    correct me if I'm wrong.. Queens foci is instance, not open world...

and thus not the same content type.
    Queen's Foci unlocks used to be unlocked by the completion of the Cracking Skulls event, that's what I mean by "same content." It's basically an instanced version of a zone event boss that was a reward for completing the event, alongside the vendor that used to be only unlocked on completion as well.
    Serein, Gaetinn, Amkhe, Skaidras | Co-Guild Leader of <Nordvegr> of Faeblight | 4/4 iROTP 4/4 TD 3/3 BOS
    New to Rift? Free bag, cape, weapon glow, and title with my Ascend-a-Friend code: EPZHJKQ3DDYHG7GDEDHJ

+ Reply to Thread