+ Reply to Thread

Thread: pvp and how its really fallen off

Soulwalker

Default pvp and how its really fallen off

I have been trying to join a pvp match for weeks spending hours and hours waiting for the q. Unless you are above 65 you cant get into a pvp match any more....why? And if I join on my under level 70 toon but over 65 then it seems like I do no damage and just die so easy. I think that level 70 should have there own pvp and then every one else. I use to love rift pvp now its so bad its making me think about not playing rift at all any more which will suck cause I LOVE RIFT. Please come up with a better way so others can enjoy fighting against other players.. And when I do win a match in pvp I'm not getting the caches is that because I'm not level 70 or is something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by hedtrip View Post
    I have been trying to join a pvp match for weeks spending hours and hours waiting for the q. Unless you are above 65 you cant get into a pvp match any more....why? And if I join on my under level 70 toon but over 65 then it seems like I do no damage and just die so easy. I think that level 70 should have there own pvp and then every one else. I use to love rift pvp now its so bad its making me think about not playing rift at all any more which will suck cause I LOVE RIFT. Please come up with a better way so others can enjoy fighting against other players.. And when I do win a match in pvp I'm not getting the caches is that because I'm not level 70 or is something wrong?
    i Think you are suppossed to get lvl 65 gear from lvl 65 caches from pvp, but you dont get anything between 66-69, while at lvl 70 you do.

+ Reply to Thread