+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make loot box items bound to account.

Shield of Telara

Default Make loot box items bound to account.

Especially A Very Large Bag of Crafting Marks (but not limited to that item).

I open most loot boxes on my main character and now that character has more soulbound bags of crafing marks than I know what to do with. Since we don't know what is in the box until it is opened it isn't really feasible to just open it on characters that need the marks.

Ideally, it would be great if these items were just straight consumables that could be traded/sold/given to other players but binding them to an account is probably the best we can hope for.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhipf View Post
    Especially A Very Large Bag of Crafting Marks (but not limited to that item).

I open most loot boxes on my main character and now that character has more soulbound bags of crafing marks than I know what to do with. Since we don't know what is in the box until it is opened it isn't really feasible to just open it on characters that need the marks.

Ideally, it would be great if these items were just straight consumables that could be traded/sold/given to other players but binding them to an account is probably the best we can hope for.
    +1 for this.
    I remember we already asked for this when lockboxes where reworked.

Some calendar rewards need upgrade, too, but the daily and weekly gifts for patron SHOULD give at least BOA items, and better, not bound when it comes to boosts or service things. These things are given because we pay, we want to use them or sell them, not trash them because they come on the wrong toon, or because they are thing we are not interested in.

The strangest thing is some are. I sometimes get PVP things not bound (so I give them to guildies because I don't pvp), but everything else is BOP.

Please change this, I don't think it is very difficult to do, and it would make patron more attractive.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

I like this. Intel boxes too please.
    RIP boiled water, you will be mist

+ Reply to Thread