+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By forbiddenlake

Thread: Other ways to get autoscaling equipment

Default Other ways to get autoscaling equipment

For the alts, alternate ways to buy the autoscaling equipment, other than one-time packs, would be appreciated.
    If I missed any existing ones, let me know

* Helm - Nightmare Razorback pack
    * Earrings (2) - Steam starter pack (still available!)
    * Weapons - Intermediate Pack / prize tickets (woo!)
    * Trinket - Wilds Pack
    * Seal - Greathound Power Pack
    * Cape - Ember Lifter Power Pack
    * Ring (1) - Shal Korva QM (woo!)
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 12-27-2017 at 01:09 PM.

Telaran

I second this. I wish there was a way. New players and returning players (myself) are already so far behind. The prospect of leveling more than one character seems impossible. The earrings are great and unfortunately I claimed the weapons on my rogue expecting to be able to claim them on every character so now I have an axe and dagger when I primarily use my bow. The ability to get other scaling gear would take some sting away from the daunting task of playing catch up. The way the game was poorly developed everything in the store and in game before 65 (gear and content) is obsolete and useless considering you can level from 10-65 in Intrepid naked and then gear up in celestial. Wasting currency and effort just seems to be a completely moronic thing to do. If scaling gear was available at least i wouldn't feel fleeced

Good news for your rogue is that your bow is just a stat stick. Your main hand has the biggest effect on dps regardless of spec.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Good news for your rogue is that your bow is just a stat stick. Your main hand has the biggest effect on dps regardless of spec.
    I did not know this. Thank you. I always assumed whichever weapon you used is what stats were applied.

Not to get off topic;
    So does this mean on my other level 65 characters I should upgrade their ranged weapon from the currently level ten placeholder?

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liitke View Post
    I did not know this. Thank you. I always assumed whichever weapon you used is what stats were applied.

Not to get off topic;
    So does this mean on my other level 65 characters I should upgrade their ranged weapon from the currently level ten placeholder?
    I wasnt aware of that either, that explains why instead of the epic bow from NT we got an Eternal sword in SFP

+ Reply to Thread