+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Patron Ranks.

Soulwalker

Default Patron Ranks.

I know Rift is a free to play game, but what if you had different ranks of patron?

Ranging in $5, $10, and $15 a month. Each rank would provide bonuses and each step up would provide new bonuses plus the previous rank.

The $5 a month would provide the most basic bonuses, but enough bonuses to make it worth getting. ($5 a month is more than $0) like no more soul mending.

Again make each step a little better than the last and get us to think for just $5 more I could get this.

I would add a bonus to the $15 a month that would give the patron 500 gems a month for being a full patron. That would help with people that are already $15 a month patrons staying $15 a month patrons. Also add a summon friend.

IMO, you can play the game and enjoy it in the F2P version; however, if you're playing it a lot and plan to keep playing it seriously for a period of time, becoming a Patron is a nice features and add to quality of life and general nice bonuses for leveling, etc.
    Trion Creator
    Twitter - Twitch
    <Phantheon> Deepwood

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Martini View Post
    IMO, you can play the game and enjoy it in the F2P version; however, if you're playing it a lot and plan to keep playing it seriously for a period of time, becoming a Patron is a nice features and add to quality of life and general nice bonuses for leveling, etc.
    I'm just looking at it the same way some people who youtube use patrons for support. Trion has to pay the bills and keep developers employed. With out developers there isn't any new content. Micro trans actions are great, but not everyone wants to buy every new item.

I am in no way saying get rid of the free to play. I like the free to play aspect. Just give different options for patron's supporting the game.
    Last edited by Sakii; 12-17-2017 at 09:32 AM.

+ Reply to Thread