+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minion app.

Soulwalker

Default Minion app.

With recent events in mind, I thought I would share an Idea that would benefit the players and Trion.

How about an app for minions. This way we can keep our minion working while we are on the go.
    Now since Trion has to make money to pay for upkeep. You could charge for the app but I would handle it differently.

Like: Upon downloading the app you unlock the ability to send minions out for 1 minute missions, and a generic task master.

Where would the Task master go? There would be a new slot for the task master for each mission type (1 min, 5-15min, 8 hour, 4hour.) You would have to unlock each slot with gems. If the slot isn't unlocked then you can not send minions out on the app for that slot. Slot the task master to give the desired bonus to your minions while on that mission. Want to change the bonus change out task masters.

Wait what bonus?

A task master, costing say 1200 gems, would give a bonus to the missions that it is slotted for. Like a Blacksmith taskmaster that gives a 10% bonus to ore looted or some perk that would give you a reason to consider buying the task master.

Want to change the bonus change out task masters. Once Task masters are bought they can be traded out and used over and over again.

Just some ideas, but something I'm sure more people would like to see.
    Last edited by Sakii; 12-17-2017 at 08:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakii View Post
    With recent events in mind, I thought I would share an Idea that would benefit the players and Trion.

How about an app for minions. This way we can keep are minion working while we are on the go.
    Now since Trion has to make money to pay for upkeep. You could charge for the app but I would handle it differently.

Like: Upon buying the app you unlock the ability to send minions out for 1 minute missions, and a generic task master.

Where would the Task master go? There would be a new slot for the task master for each mission type (1 min, 5-15min, 8 hour, 4hour.) You would have to unlock each slot with gems. If the slot isn't unlocked then you can not send minions out on the app for that slot. Slot the task master to give the desired bonus to your minions while on that mission. Want to change the bonus change out task masters.

Wait what bonus?

A task master, costing say 1200 gems, would give a bonus to the missions that it is slotted for. Like a Blacksmith taskmaster that gives a 10% bonus to ore looted or some perk that would give you a reason to consider buying the task master.

Want to change the bonus change out task masters. Once Task masters are bought they can be traded out and used over and over again.

Just some ideas, but something I'm sure more people would like to see.
    there is a minion sender add on if thats what you mean on curse

Oft requested.

One problem is a lack of engineers to make the apps. The old app was discontinued a few years ago.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Motherkhaleesi View Post
    there is a minion sender add on if thats what you mean on curse
    No an app for your phone.

Rift Disciple

Didn't Rift used to have a minion mobile app?

Telaran

As a coder its an easy implementation. Doubt it will happen though. And a good Idea.

Quote Originally Posted by rutte View Post
    Didn't Rift used to have a minion mobile app?
    Minion? No

Quote Originally Posted by Liitke View Post
    As a coder its an easy implementation. Doubt it will happen though. And a good Idea.
    As a coder, the proof of concept is easy; consistent support of 753902 different phones and keeping up with yearly changes is hard.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    Minion? No

As a coder, the proof of concept is easy; consistent support of 753902 different phones and keeping up with yearly changes is hard.
    Not really. Maybe ten years ago.

+ Reply to Thread