Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By EternacCrow
  • 1 Post By Leocadia
  • 1 Post By Artak

Thread: Update the guard tooltip for T1 and T2

Soulwalker

Default Update the guard tooltip for T1 and T2

Hi,
    Update the guard tooltip would be very nice because tanks can not know the percentage of damage they reduce with their guard on T1 and T2 Raids.
    The soft cap is 10% and the hard cap is 12%, but nothing tell us what values match these percentages, we can not know if we have enough or too much guard.

Trion, please fix this.

A tank.
    Last edited by EternacCrow; 11-18-2017 at 01:56 PM.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by EternacCrow View Post
    Hi,
    Update the guard tooltip would be very nice because tanks can not know the percentage of damage they reduce with their guard on T1 and T2 Raids.
    The soft cap is 10% and the hard cap is 12%, but nothing tell us what values match these percentages, we can not know if we have enough or too much guard.

Trion, please fix this.

A tank.
    It's been requested so many times and always ignored. I doubt they'll bother fixing it at this point. It would be very cool, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Yes, I too would like the Guard Tooltip to be updated sometime this century devs.

Rift Master

Yep rather annoying(like a lot of things in Rift are becoming) that this still hasn't been addressed. I understand that it's probably not high on the priority list like say challenge servers, and don't even get me started on what a waste of time those will be, but still it'd be nice to have some of the basic stuff working.

Rift Master

Heck, even just the hard and soft cap numbers would go a looooong way towards helping people gear properly. Tell us how much guard = 10% / 12% for T1 & T2. Can't be that hard. The bosses have figured it out after all.... unless they don't know either and just randomly flatten tanks cause they feel like it.

Soulwalker

Surely this can't be too hard to implement. Add it already! You managed to add the hit requirement in this weeks patch, surely you could have done this one at the same time.

+ Reply to Thread