+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Add low level Planar gear to AH

Rift Disciple

Default Add low level Planar gear to AH

The under 50 planar armor purchased with void stones is available from vendors in Argent Glade, Gloamwood, Iron Pine Peak, Moonshade Highlands and Stillmoor. It is easy for low level players to obtain because void stones are readily earned in IAs. The problem is that new players may not know planar gear is available because it is not listed in the store.

In contrast, the low level PVP gear appears in the rift store even though it is virtually unobtainable by low level characters because warfronts are essentially inactive until level 65.
    Last edited by Zornar; 11-15-2017 at 06:22 PM. Reason: corrected AH to rift store

On the auction hall? Or rift store?
    Good idea.

AH = auction house... sold by players.
    Rift Store is the general store, in which players can buy a lot of stuff for different types of currency.

Assuming you mean Rift Store..
    I like the idea, since the gear in store for lower levels is rather limited.
    It would also give the higher level players more insight in available wardrobe options from that gear.

I remember a lot of that gear being from the planar vendors in the zones, some items required the notoriety from that zone.
    Your list of zones is not complete.. kains command in Scarwood should have a planar vendor, the defiant base in south scarlet gorge should have a planar vendor. But maybe that got changed when they changed the level for IPP.

I'm not sure it would get high priority, since a lot of players level fast and better gear is easy to get. Next to that, sidekicking has made gearing up less of an issue.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    On the auction hall? Or rift store?
    Good idea.
    I did mean the rift store.

+ Reply to Thread