+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kitasia

Thread: Auto Mentor

Default Auto Mentor

I would like to see an auto mentor toggle. We have where if you have side kick enabled you can auto to the zone lvl if you are with a friend, I would like to just auto mentor to lvl as I run around a zone. You know like just killing rifts from one place to the next ect. It would be nice not to have to think and stop and change as I run through zones

Like what happens in IAs? this could be useful, yes, but ONLY if it is an option you have to actively choose.

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

I agree with it needing to be an option. Like a toggle or whatever its called

Quote Originally Posted by Kitasia View Post
    I agree with it needing to be an option. Like a toggle or whatever its called
    Could be some option to check in your settings, not difficult to add to the option list, but harder to code I think

Dimensions on Brisesol : Domaine Imari (Mordrahan) / Centre de recherches (Mordrahan) / Laboratoire glaciaire (Mordrahan) / Last hope (Aislyn) / Le refuge du Corbeau Rouge (Kasora) / Kelari spirit (Asri) / Ghost ship (Syel) / A la vie, la mort (Sadar) / Le chemin de l'harmonie (Sadar) / Temple Solaire (Sadar) / Refuge de montagne (Sadar)

+ Reply to Thread