+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Poshy
  • 1 Post By Redawn

Thread: Celestial Adventures

Default Celestial Adventures

The new Gedlo and VP adventures are painful and offer very little reward. Can we just have the old system back? I have yet to talk to anyone that enjoys these and most of the time I join there are about 5 of us versus before a full raid fairly often.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    The new Gedlo and VP adventures are painful and offer very little reward. Can we just have the old system back? I have yet to talk to anyone that enjoys these and most of the time I join there are about 5 of us versus before a full raid fairly often.
    Poshy speaks the truth here.

Shadowlander

Default Celestial IA's - I'll Pass

Used to do the weekly all the time. Now never.

Would also give an alternative to the NMR grind for planarite.

Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    Perhaps allowing players to gain intell through the completion of VP IAs would be a good incentive. As someone who has been playing for four years now, IAs are my favorite way of leveling and should be quick. A good way to get them filled is increasing the amount of experience players gain from the higher level IAs.

If i recall correctly, in the old zones there were IAs where we fought tons of invasions like in the HK IA. If strongholds or footholds were apart of the new IAs, that could potentially get players to participate in them. Especially if the reward was say tons of planarite.
    Last edited by Redawn; 11-06-2017 at 04:32 PM.

Shadowlander

Thumbs up Good idea

The issue with the Celestial IAs is time versus reward. There is too little return on investment for the time spent in the IA. Giving planarite or (dare we hope intel for the Vostigar ones) would most probably up participation.

The swarm IAs in previous versions were a blast and some of those would be nice to see again.

It would be better if the IAs were instanced at least so didn't have to mess about with the open world mobs that are a huge nuisance.

+ Reply to Thread