+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Decripify
  • 1 Post By Bamul

Thread: Please fix mages DPS.. - Breakdown link inside.

Soulwalker

Default Please fix mages DPS.. - Breakdown link inside.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...#gid=370069511
    As you can see, mage and warrior are utter trash for dps... i ONLY came back to this game to play warlock, and i get overlooked for raiding etc because i cant do damage.... im forced into a crap pyro that i dont want to play to STILL do less dps than other classes.... please fix this.

Prophet of Telara

The data from the spreadsheet is not up to date. For warriors there is a new spec which plays in the upper league of course with the known restrictions for targets with a big hit box.

Because of the Legendary Neddra's Grasp Hotfix, the mage class have become even worse than shown in the spreadsheet.

We mages begging now for 4 weeks for a Legendary Neddra's Grasp fix but are ignored. The hotfix # 9 9/13/2017 (Legendary Neddra's Grasp should now apply correctly Lingering Torment in all cases) should make the Warlock better, but exactly the opposite was achieved. Even if the devs are currently busy with 4.3 preparations and the new mage soul, they could at least revert the changes from the hotfix or simply make Legendary Neddra's Grasp to a normal 20% debuff like Legendary Piercing Beam.

Please do not let us wait another month for a fix which would probably not take more than 10 minutes of your time.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Bamul View Post
    The data from the spreadsheet is not up to date.
    Who cares about being a little out of date here or there?

Please fix mages DPS.. - Breakdown link inside.-numbersdonotlie.png

If I am reading that graph correctly... My word, just look at how out of balance things are! I did not realize that things were that crazy.
    !

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by archcomponent View Post
    Who cares about being a little out of date here or there?

Attachment 32184

If I am reading that graph correctly... My word, just look at how out of balance things are! I did not realize that things were that crazy.
    Because the max warrior dps has increased significantly for bosses with a small hitbox and the max mage dps has decreased because of the failed Legendary Neddra's Grasp Hotfix what would lead to a completely different result according to the current state.

Of course, nothing changes the fact that mages are at the bottom of the ladder with 6 of 8 bosses.
    Last edited by Bamul; 10-12-2017 at 06:11 AM.

+ Reply to Thread