+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By DrGantz

Thread: Bard Weapon Skins

Rift Disciple

Default Bard Weapon Skins

I like my bard, but I would like him to use a musical instrument when he fights. We already have weapon skins for flowers, kitchen utensils, umbrellas and other weapon skins.
    I think that it would be fun to add musical instrument skins.

Ascendant

I always thought that too. Not sure If I'd go weapon skins, or just have different abilities be different instruments (like your cadenza being a violin or flute, and the coda being cymbals, something like that).

But either way it'd be nice to have instruments. It could just be something like that harbinger with the scythes.

Quote Originally Posted by somerandomnamee View Post
    I always thought that too. Not sure If I'd go weapon skins, or just have different abilities be different instruments (like your cadenza being a violin or flute, and the coda being cymbals, something like that).

But either way, it'd be nice to have instruments. It could just be something like that harbinger with the scythes.
    I'm thinking more like an accordion. That would really kill with a vengeance!

Or maybe you have an axe to grind? Thrash it out with solid six string, jamming, heavy metal... thrashing guitar!

Or a battle of the basses! (Scott Pilgrim style)
    Last edited by Nuuli; 08-24-2017 at 03:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread