+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Raid Reset

Default Raid Reset

Due to the negligible amount of endgame content (2 raids with instance lock, 2 repetitive raid-like instances, one of which is a single-encounter fight)
    ... here is my suggestion.

Once per week either Malannon or High Priest Arakhurn (whichever you kill first for the week) rewarding an "Instance Reset Token" or an aptly-named item that would reset their raid's corresponding instance lock status. This way we can have more to do (3 instead of 2 "worthwhile" raids per week) and maybe stick around for more than daily VP grind.
    [believe "things" can still be saved with the power of communication and common sense]

Plane Walker

I would even go a step further, a instance reset with this reset token will increase the difficulty (shorter enrage timers, more damage) with a higher drop chance for overlord items. This would be a quick way to produce challenging endgame content which is currently the most lacking.

So people can gear up faster and stop running it all together? The only reason people run TD NM is for the neck off last boss anyways.
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Plane Walker

The current state is also not a solution, most guilds do IrotP and TD on one evening and then only boring
    grind remains for the rest of the week. Rift needs more challenging content for guilds.

Plane Walker

I can see it now. The raid can pool together 200 IRC charges to have their lockout reset.

To give players more choice and flexibility, obviously.
    !

+ Reply to Thread