+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Rastifann
  • 1 Post By fantasyy
  • 1 Post By Skiye

Thread: Where is Volan ?

Shadowlander

Default Where is Volan ?

In my opinion, the best ever zone event was defeating Volan in the sands of Ashora. He had stages, visual destruction effects, Unique movements & abilities.

Most, if not all current event bosses are practically carbon copy mechanics, same Tank n Spank routine. Is there any chance we could see Volan with his superior and highly enjoyed battle tactics?. Chasing him, watching buildings being crushed in his wake, perhaps other bosses succumbing to his awesome size and might! Maybe he could be the Key / convinced to helping Ascended end the Chaos in the new zone?

I will be polite and not mention my grievances on upgrading items, so I'll just say Thank you for keeping me interested and entertained.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Rastifann View Post
    In my opinion, the best ever zone event was defeating Volan in the sands of Ashora. He had stages, visual destruction effects, Unique movements & abilities.
    I agree with you, best zone event ever. Maybe he will show up someday in another zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Rastifann View Post
    Volan with his superior and highly enjoyed battle tactics?.
    lol, it was always fun seeing almost half your raid dying to the large blast

and fighting over the cannons
    "flurpphbtphbtpsplurrrrrtpoootis"
    a.k.a. slap matt

I'll echo that Volan was truly awesome and one of the things that got me re-hooked on rift.

Swarm of the Century was also way more fun than than most of the new zone events. It actually felt like you were being overwhelmed at times and was also a great way of farming planarite.
    Last edited by Skiye; 08-02-2017 at 05:56 AM.

+ Reply to Thread