+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Wowo
  • 1 Post By Wowo

Thread: Increase notoriety from diplomacy adventure

Plane Walker

Default Increase notoriety from diplomacy adventure

The notoriety given by diplomacy adventures is too insignificant currently, considering that it's spread out across all the notorieties.
    Please increase the reward to make the gain more significant.

Telaran

The gains are not that bad especially on the 8 hour and 4 hour missions. What factions are you most concerned about?

A very good way to raise notoriety is with the daily quests to turn in Marks of Notoriety and the repeatable quests to turn in Commendations of Renown. You get both in abundance from Instant Adventures. Success in a zone invasion also give a Mark of Notoriety. Alittu has a daily quest that accepts 5 Marks of Notoriety and awards 650 notoriety for one of the six factions in the Celestial lands.

I've maxed notoriety on all but two of the non-pvp factions in the game and have dozens of stacks of Commendations of Renown left over. I'm turning them in mainly for the platinum now while raising notoriety on an alt.

Shadowlander

Fact is that you cannot use Commendation of Renown for starfall prophecy notorities. That's sad.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Zornar View Post
    The gains are not that bad especially on the 8 hour and 4 hour missions. What factions are you most concerned about?

A very good way to raise notoriety is with the daily quests to turn in Marks of Notoriety and the repeatable quests to turn in Commendations of Renown. You get both in abundance from Instant Adventures. Success in a zone invasion also give a Mark of Notoriety. Alittu has a daily quest that accepts 5 Marks of Notoriety and awards 650 notoriety for one of the six factions in the Celestial lands.

I've maxed notoriety on all but two of the non-pvp factions in the game and have dozens of stacks of Commendations of Renown left over. I'm turning them in mainly for the platinum now while raising notoriety on an alt.
    Even the 4hr ones give only a few hundred, and what's the chances of landing on the one you want out of so many factions we have now? So it averages out to pretty low gains...
    Would be helpful if it's increased, or the rate of it choosing the factions appropriate to your level (eg. SPF) are higher.

+ Reply to Thread