+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Zornar
  • 1 Post By Leocadia

Thread: Crafting area tempest bay & auction house

Default Crafting area tempest bay & auction house

Tempest bay is set as main crafting hub for all crafts of all levels.

Some recipes are prohibited to Prophecy of Ahnket area, but other than that... about all is in Tempest bay.

yet there has been no change to the area at all..

It would be nice if the whole crafting room got a new space.. Bigger would already be nice.

Bigger, perhaps 2 crafting stations per craft, dreamweaver station added to the room instead of dumped somewhere away from the crafting room.

In the center of the room could be bankers, guild bankers, auctioneers and mailboxes, recipe & mats vendors.

Twice the space, perhaps 3x the space we have now, so we can have a real crafting hub instead of maybe the smallest crafting space in game as crafting hub....

Champion

Like in Margle Palace?

Seriously though, I like crafting there, so quiet there...

problem with choreburg in NT... level restrictions for use of portals. Tbay portal can be unlocked/used at level 1

Replacing/recreating NPCs could be an issue, recipe vendors.. And the whole layout of choreburg crafting area s*cks

Shadowlander

I don't like TB crafting area either especially the Dreamweaver station being far away from the rest.

I do a lot of crafting in a dimension where crafting stations, mailbox and bank are much closer together. If only they had an auctioneer for your dimension too.

It would also be nice if all the crafting dailies had an auto turn in when complete. Many do but others you have to run back to the quest giver.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Zornar View Post
    I don't like TB crafting area either especially the Dreamweaver station being far away from the rest.

I do a lot of crafting in a dimension where crafting stations, mailbox and bank are much closer together. If only they had an auctioneer for your dimension too.

It would also be nice if all the crafting dailies had an auto turn in when complete. Many do but others you have to run back to the quest giver.
    I would love a permanent auctioneer for my dimension. I'd be ok with having to buy it with just credits because it would be so useful. And no, I'm not buying the auctioneer charges.... I'm only shelling out for permanent stuff.

+ Reply to Thread