+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Starfall Prophecy and Beyond!

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Default Starfall Prophecy and Beyond!

I'm creating a new suggestion thread which will be piggybacked off of my other one from last year here: 3.6 and Beyond?

I have edited my previous thread to show that while you may think the developers don't read or even care about your suggestions, it's certainly far from the truth. They do read, they do listen and they do implement and take peoples ideas into consideration. These things just take time so never be afraid to suggest something and just be patient.

Universal

So this is going to cover some improvements or additions to account bound type items or systems. A lot of this adds more playability to people who like to play multiple characters.

Achievements – I think it's time for all achievements to be account wide. There's no reason for it not to be and this gives more playability to alts as you can run something on any of your characters and not have to worry about missing out on an ahievement for a specific character or more importantly won't have to do the ahievement on every character in order to get a mount or a fluff item like the Fire Crown from Nightmare Coast conq and the Artifact crown from the carnival. The item itself is soundbound.

Notoriety – It's great that rep items are account bound, but not allowing open world currency to be transferred like we used to be able to in vanilla makes this sorely inconvenient. I'm not sure why has since been restricted, but making notoriety account bound would allow you to play whatever character you want and still be able to pick up certain items that you need/want. Note: Notoriety related quests would have to be limited to one a day per account if this were to be done, but once you cap out you can just buy w/e on any toon that has the currency.

Planar Fragments – As of this 8/27/17 edit, there's not going to be a fragment overhaul livestream anytime soon. It's just not ready to be discussed. Regardless of what changes those are, I'm still going to make some suggestions.

- Make fragments Slots account wide similar to how PA works. Rogues, Primalist and Warriors all aim for CP, AP, PC, Str, Dex with the first 3 in that order and the last 2 not in any specific. The same goes for Mages and Clerics. You would essentially find a fragment you want (example: martial fragments) and be allowed to upgrade it via plat and cores the way you currently do, but on any character. This way you could keep the current system without having to overhaul it and I think a lot more people would feel they would be getting their moneys worth out of them that way. 1 Tanking slot is honestly all that's needed for all 5 characters since the main 3 stats that matter are End, MH and Guard. As it currently is, it's easily a bare minimum of 30K platinum PER character and PER role to upgrade a full set of fragments and that's still only if you get lucky with the upgrade crits.

Make the game more Alt Friendly – The above suggestions would already help with that significantly and while not everyone likes to play or has mulitple characters, there are a lot of people who do. People tend to finish grinds on their mains and either raid log or level and gear alts and this tends to happen relatively faster with this expansion specifically, but it's a bit off putting to do so when you're required to drop a lot of plat on alts (even if you don't go all the way to 15) on fragments. Players had hoped with gear unification and less dream orbs/runes that we would be getting away from the day of dropping tons of platinum on gear upkeep. That got lost somewhere along the way up until this point. You can read up on my suggestions in that regard here: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ml#post5320887

Raid Gear Bundles – It remains to be seen as of right now, but bring back gear bundles once a new Tier hits like you did in NT. Reduce the cost of the overall gear bundles so people can gear up alts with the stockpiles of raid marks people are already sitting on as of right now. You're already going to do this with weapons so throw us another bone. It's either that or make currency transferrable again like void stones used to be in Storm Legion. This however would make alts more beneficial as you could raid on all 5 and funnel currencies to 1 toon which is why I'd prefer the bundles as that middle ground to prevent that.

UI Improvements

This first suggestion would be a complete overhaul for the Quest log UI which I think has been long overdue. The quest log has constantly been plagued by what I am assuming is a bug where if you try to collapse all of your quests, it will automatically re-expand them immediately or a few seconds after. The same thing happens if you try to scroll down through the log, it will bounce the scroll bar back up to the top which makes it extremely frustrating to navigate through your log. This bug has been around since vanilla and needs to be fixed. The other thing I have noticed is that even if you have quests check marked to be tracked, they don't always show up on the map like they should. You have to check and uncheck several times sometimes before it shows up.

Quest Log and Map – Combine the two of these so that they're one window. Have the quests listed in bars on the side, but allowing those bars to be clicked on and have the current single quest UI show up with the explanations and rewards inside. This would make questing and tracking overall much easier to do.

Quest Stickies – This has always been a big annoyance for me personally and I generally avoid questing and have it disabled outside of leveling. Allow the sticky window to be moveable without going into “edit layout” and give it 2 icons. One of those icons should allow you to minimize the window when you're not actually using it. Combat fading works, but it only works when you're in combat of course and is just a band-aid fix. Minimizing it would keep out of your way and out of sight while you're not actually questing. The second icon would be a lock so you don't accidentally move it when you find the placement you like for it. The first icon being the most important of the two.

Map Navigation – Add in a dropdown menu somewhere at the top of the map that allows you to easily access the other continents / worlds regardless of your current location. This will make it easier to track zone events which leads me into the next point.

Zone Event Markers – Now that we have active upgrades and zone events are a big part of those on top of sidekicking and mentoring up and down, we need the markers to be fixed so that they actually show up. A lot of zone events don't show any markers making it difficult (outside of 3rd party tracker sites) to know when zone events are happening in a certain zone on your own shard. Fix them. There also needs to be something better done to avoid people from missing out on event credit when farming for active upgrades. The current meta is that people will go into a zone at their current level and then mentor down or side kick up manually to whatever level the zone / event boss is. The default should be changed so that when you enter a zone, you should automatically be set to that level on top of the bosses 1 min immunity timer so that there's plenty of time for people to tag something and not have to worry about lagging for even a second or getting stuck in combat along the way before they can mentor. Everyone would still have the option to un-mentor, but it would just have to be done manually which is better than the current way.

http://i.imgur.com/pvCetx9.jpg

Action Bars – I'm going to reiterate some of this from my first thread, but the current UI customization is far better than most other games in that you don't really need any addons to make things the way you want. The being said I think this particular addition would be very nice. We currently 12 squares to an action bar which is great, but I think to improve upon this we should be allowed to take the individual squares within those bars and move/attach them in whatever shape / place we want for even further customization. This would allow people to clean up the action bars even more without being restricted by only having veritcal and horizontal.

Addons

I don't really know all of the limitations to addon creation, but I know when I hear or see people talk about it, that it's related to something with the API. The default customization like I discussed above is already really great, but there's so many creative people out there that like create even more useful addons that the developers just don't have time to implement into the game itself. Hopefully the wall can be knocked down to allow for more addons and creators to popup and give us some more cool tools to work with.

Achievements, Fluff and Cosmetics

There are a lot of completionists and people who like to do old raids. One of the great things about doing old raids specifically, in other games, is that you can gain access to old armor for cosmetic purposes and some mounts, but the mounts however are few and far between. I understand that creating anything let alone rewards takes time and resources away from other things being worked on, but I think this would add more playability to old content if you put in more fluff, mounts and even dimension items. Being able to mount the head of raid bosses on your guild's dimension wall would be amazing. It's just something fun for people to go back and do and even more so for the people who didn't get to see those raids or get those rewards at that time. This is how old raids should be utilized rather than be rehashed as “new content”. Make raiding achievements specifically more rewarding in this regard.

Cosmetics – This specifically refers to capes and weapons. I know the capes have their own engine which I imagine makes it difficult to allow weapons and shields to be shiethed over the top without adding in a secondary animation that makes it so the capes don't flutter around when weapons are shiethed, but everyone likes the aesthetics of their character and allowing both capes and weapons to be seen if someone chooses to would be great. In addition to that it would also be nice for weapons to be visible while mounted.

http://i.imgur.com/FH0LVGw.jpg

Wardrobe - I'd like to see more long flowing pants that are separate pieces. The 2 examples are Frostkeeper's cloth and chain. I know it's possible because the boss in Gyel Fortress wears the Frostkeeper's Leather Chest and bottom half of the mage chest as pants. Give us wardrobes fanatics more stuff like this!

http://i.imgur.com/O7gwsdr.jpg

Primalist Armor Sets
    Primalists are a pretty great and inique class and while I know this would be something very low on the to do list... I feel like it should be something that you get around to eventually. Now that the calling has all of its souls at the time of this edit, it still lacks one thing. Its own armor sets. I understand that they use rogue stats and giving them rogue armor saves time and resources and there's not really any point to give them their own sets for that reason, but it does take a lot away from the class fantasy or whatever you'd like to call it. They just don't aesthetically look primalistic. I think you could come up with some really nice and creative elemental and or native american inspired armor sets and or wardrobes for the class. You could even make costume sets themed around their Primal Avatars down below.

http://i.imgur.com/FwJUZqO.jpg

Third Dye Option
    I remember somewhat recently that a way to dye vfx effects was discovered by a developer on the livestream. I'm wondering, hoping and suggesting that we can get a third dye option for VFX/glowing specific portions on armor. This would add more depth to the character customization that already exists. An example being the wardrobe I have below and being allowed to dye the blue portion on the chest piece to a more glowing cold color and or the purple piece on the gauntlets to a glowing gold as well. Although the gauntlets don't really have a glow to begin with, but you get the idea.

http://i.imgur.com/nUKgZ8i.jpg

To add to this - I think in general the armor sets can be turned up a notch, especially with the VFX effects the eternals got. Lets see more armor sets with cool effects that aren't locked behind ultra rare drops!

Dimensions

Some of these suggestions are very minor, but would still be really nice. There's 2 big issues that really bother me personally.

Distance – If you build something very large (which I have a bad habbit of doing. Similar to when I used to draw.. it would never fit the paper I was working with) you won't be able to see it from certain distances which kind of takes away from the experience of touring dimensions. You can't see creations unless you get extremely close to them sometimes. I don't know if it's technically possible, but I hope that can be improved upon similar to the screenshot below.

http://i.imgur.com/iGDSfLq.jpg

Visual and Graphical Effects – I have noticed with dimensions specifically that If you spend too much time (1 – 2 hours) either in a dimension or in game that lightning/visual effects will completely bug out or disappear altogether.

Loading – I'm sure this may have been discussed at some point if not several times, but there seems to be an issue if loading too fast which I admit is a nice problem to have, but you tend to load into a dimension faster than the than the items in any given dimension at times. Many people use custom entry points which you end up falling through and you have to re-enter several times and even jump a split second before you enter so it doesn't happen. More specifically with my own guild dimension. I want people to come in and explore, but I also want it to be function for crafting and parsing for my members. If it's not placed on a physical part of the dimension you're in and instead placed on building blocks, you and end up falling through and so do any bank vaults you have which makes it frustrating as a functional dimension. That's more of a knit pick I suppose, but one that others may share.

SFP's Big Project

What I'm referring to is the huge kind of project that the multi core and 64-bit projects were. Updating the engine as well. I think this something that should be the normal every year or at least within every expansion either to make something new or make improvements to already existing things. There are 2 major ones I'd personally like to see done in the future whether it's in SFP or a future expansion (hopefully sooner rather than later).

Graphic and Animation Updates – I know this is something that both players and artists have wanted for a long time and it's something that is long overdue (like many things). We need new attack animations to keep up with the new attack speeds some classes gets as just one example. Spell and ability animations needed some love as well. I know vanilla classes were revamped and had some new animations added (specifically with paladin), but even those need some more work. I can't count how many times people run out of my Sanctuary bubble because it looks like something the NPCs would do. Having some kind of runes on the ground or brightening up the tinting would alleviate this.
    Let those artists flex their muscles!

Sound Updates – There has only been one time that I have personally seen with the sound team on the livestream. It was also the last time. They discussed how they had access to a much larger sound library compared to years past and I'm sure many of those new sounds were implemented for certain things in SFP, I think it's time to update a lot of sound interactions between players and enemies. When you critically hit something, it should SOUND like it. The same goes for attack animations above. Just an overhaul with abilities and spells at the very least would be a huge plus.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

I'll likely add / edit more stuff in along the way, but these are the main things I've been thinking of over the past few months. The only thing I would like to add for any the developers reading this is that while I understand what I'm about to say isn't something you're probably in direct control of as you're just one team among many in one company, but RIFT is your flagship title. I get that companies need to grow in order to flourish and that's fine, but it's my own personal opinion that it was done too soon and that a lot of the resources were taken away from Rift too early. Despite all of the doom and gloom on the forums in recent years, it's not too late to start treating it like your flagship title and give it the love and deserves. Your other games like Trove/Atlas Reactor and your publishes like Archage, Devilian (correct me if i'm wrong with any of those) would not be around or at least not under the Trion banner without the initial success with Rift. The game is still doing well in my eyes, but it certainly shows at times that there isn't enough support for the game when we constantly get re-hashed raids and dungeons as “new content”. That being said... keep up the good work and don't let the forum salt get to you too much.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 08-27-2017 at 09:05 PM.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

All of the yes.

Especially to action bars; the current system offers unlimited freedom, but I need moar unlimiteder freedom.

i also wouldn't mind more action bars in general, 'cause 17 isn't enough.

Soulwalker

I wish i had more shared Banks. The current system is very small and crafters like me will spread the material to different alts. Even if the next upgrade and any further will cost 3000 credits each, make it possible to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mjio View Post
    I wish i had more shared Banks. The current system is very small and crafters like me will spread the material to different alts. Even if the next upgrade and any further will cost 3000 credits each, make it possible to buy them.
    The shared bank problem will be taken care of when cross shard trading and cross shard mailing (both on the to do list) are up and working. This is probably why they never put out anymore shared bank slots.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Achievements I think it's time for all achievements to be account wide. There's no reason for it not to be and this gives more playability to alts as you can run something on any of your characters and not have to worry about missing out on an achievement for a specific character or more importantly won't have to do the achievement on every character in order to get a mount or a fluff item like the Fire Crown from Nightmare Coast conq and the Artifact crown from the carnival. The item itself is soulbound.
    I agree! I was just thinking about this as I'm considering changing my main character from Cleric to Primalist. It's so sad to see all of the work I put into the one character behind me and a big reason I've held onto my Cleric for so long. It doesn't mean I don't want to play my Cleric, I just feel forced to because of the time investment I have in him.

Notoriety It's great that rep items are account bound, but not allowing open world currency to be transferred like we used to be able to in vanilla makes this sorely inconvenient. I'm not sure why has since been restricted, but making notoriety account bound would allow you to play whatever character you want and still be able to pick up certain items that you need/want. Note: Notoriety related quests would have to be limited to one a day per account if this were to be done, but once you cap out you can just buy w/e on any toon that has the currency.
    Once again, yes! This expansion was supposed to be about how easy it would be to play and gear alts. The Planar Fragments being BoA is a big help, but I'd love to see this change as well.

Many other good changes you have listed and I'm not going to go through and agree with all of them. These two (along with the more customization Action Bars) would be a huge help in taking the game in an amazing direction.
    Irlowe@Deepwood Iirlowe@Deepwood Urlowe@Deepwood Primalowe@Deepwood Rlowe@Deepwood
    <Halcyon>

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    The shared bank problem will be taken care of when cross shard trading and cross shard mailing (both on the to do list) are up and working. This is probably why they never put out anymore shared bank slots.
    be nice to share my plat amongst my toons by putting in my shared vault too.

Achievements should be account-wide (as well as reorganized, though I've noticed its been an ongoing project - though I'd add that some should be altered or made Legacy if they seem near impossible to complete at this point). Mail single rewards from them to all characters or at least make a window to grab them all from a collection (free the first time on alts and then with a price for more in the case of things like dimention items).
    Lots of other stuff should be account-wide. Like the Wardrobe changes, I don't mind if the prices are a bit higher otherwise if it means I *always* get it. That's probably still a major difference between East and Western markets.

I don't know how vets would feel about this, but some skill pruning (while having some more interesting use of existing skills) would be appealing to me. I'm not one of those who just want a few things to spam, but I'm also not one that likes having up to two full bars to scour over in encounters when I could otherwise be paying attention to my party members and the enemy. RIFT has always been annoyingly macrocentric.

Return Chronicles. Even if you cap it off to 2-3 per game version.

Reorganize old raid and dungeon instances (even if just Classic and Storm Legion) so that levelers could use them as part of a new 'Adventurers Log' sort of system to experience all main story in a solo or co-op format.

A big one for me: let us summon Classic and Storm Legion zone events ourselves, with in-game currency like planarite and/or Void Stones (or whatever). Ideally, establish it as a part of the Adventurer's Log (checklist?) because they're actually kind of part of the ongoing story.

(I'm okay with NT not being focused on yet because I know I'm asking a lot.)

There's a bunch of things Trion *could* do over the next several months (plus) to have me return and especially spend money on it again.

The primary word I have for them is: organization. RIFT used to be a tight ship where you knew where everything was and how you could do it, and you mostly knew that updates would slot in nicely with everything else. This was the case 2011-2012. 2013-2014 was okay but the shop complicated things and also left a few other aspects a bit more lonely than they should have been. Then 2015-2016 I dunno what to do with it, and now I notice there just isn't the attention put onto features (or even announced new content!!) that make it worth it to stay.

If 2017 was all focused on refreshing and organizing the game and getting all that promised SFP content out, and succeeded at that, I'd probably return.
    If on top of that, the monetization is better redone to better fit expected, working, and appreciated F2P models, I'd definitely return and try to bring others (as I've done a few times before).

Added in a small section for addons. I don't know a whole lot about the specific limitations so if anyone has anything to then please do.

Soulwalker

Quest Log/Map integration:

Personally I don't want this to happen because I often use just the map and don't want the QL cluttering my screen when I'm just marking waypoints for rares I haven't gotten. I do want more waypoint options without having to use an addon though.

If they do add this, then an option to disable it would be in order.

Skill Pruning:

No, absolutely not! They would end up removing the useful stuff and leaving the second or third rate skills. That's what WoW did back right before they released GarrisonCraft and it killed a lot of old time players. The noobs had no clue that their requests for fewer skills just dumbed the game down to console levels.

Dimensions:

Vengeful Sky is really bad about loading in and phasing through the dim when you try to go through most of it.

I do agree to the rest though, stuff needs to be changed. I'm too broke to play the Fraggin' Fragment RNG Game.

I could definitely get behind a lot of these suggestions! A few things I'd have to disagree on only based on my experience in WoW. They have the quests attached to the world map now, and it's sometimes very frustrating and annoying trying to find a specific quest to look up, and it often distracts me from focusing on the map. But that's just me.

Also in WoW, the account wide achievements is convenient it's true, but it's also kind of depressing, because on my millions of alts, I have no desire to do any old content whatsoever because I'm getting no reward for it, not even achievements, because I have them all already. So my alts have no real goals to work toward, since achievs, exploring, artifacts, and lore are my main focus in Rift.

I would definitely love a drop down menu to get to certain parts of the map or world though, and even one for dungeons with brief bits of info on them, like WoW's dungeon log.

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Quote Originally Posted by Raeslyn View Post
    I could definitely get behind a lot of these suggestions! A few things I'd have to disagree on only based on my experience in WoW. They have the quests attached to the world map now, and it's sometimes very frustrating and annoying trying to find a specific quest to look up, and it often distracts me from focusing on the map. But that's just me.
    So If they were to do this and you had to accept it (all hypothetical of course) what improvements would you like to see from the WoW variant?

Also in WoW, the account wide achievements is convenient it's true, but it's also kind of depressing, because on my millions of alts, I have no desire to do any old content whatsoever because I'm getting no reward for it, not even achievements, because I have them all already. So my alts have no real goals to work toward, since achievs, exploring, artifacts, and lore are my main focus in Rift.
    I suppose that's a fair point, but I think it overall just gives you more incentive to raid on your alts specifically. Premade raids tend to ask for certain achievements which is understandable as no one wants to spend longer than they need to in a particular raid and having them bound to individual characters makes it difficult to get your alt into runs. Outside of that though I can see the issues in regard to your concern. I don't have any suggestions off the top of my head to possibly remedy that.

Thx for the reply!

For the first issue with quests, I would think a hybrid mix of WoW's set up and how Rift has it now would be good! Keep the quests in a separate log, but on the UI, have a little drop down arrow so you can make them disappear if need be. And for finding items/directions for quests on the map, maybe have that when you click on the quest, there's a map button? If there isn't one already...I can't remember haha.

For the second one, yes that's true. But Rift seems to not focus on raiding as end game, or if they are, they are going about it very slowly lol, so it's almost irrelevant to link achievs, because anyone who has any interest in raiding whatsoever has no doubt already had a taste of everything Rift has put out so far. Current game wise, as I'm sure there's peeps who join after expacs become old content and then don't bother going back for those. Maybe make some achievements be cross account, and most of them can be personal? I'm not sure. Also, I wish we had rewards for earning achievement points. It would be fun to do something with all those points we're racking up. Maybe each category can have a little mini reward or something?

Achievements are kind of a hard thing to balance so everyone is happy. But I don't have near the amount of alts in Rift that I do in WoW (35 in WoW, 7 in Rift) so for me personally having them account wide just detracts from the joy of leveling a new alt. Of course that's just me though and I understand why others would love account wide achievs.

PS: I really wish Trion would do something with their Glyph thing like Blizzard does with their app. Where you have a company wide handle or username that you can share with friends so they can find you and play with you on all games, and can tell if your online or not. I know that gives rise to other concerns and people lurkin on your status, but you just be careful who you give it to, same as WoW. We already have something sort of halfway set up with it. In the top right corner, it gives you a name and a hashtag and then some numbers. Just like Blizzard uses. Of course it won't make or break my playing experience, but it's just something I've always thought would be handy for me.

Okay I've typed enough I think haha.
    Rae

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Telaran

I agree with a lot of this here but Notoriety and Achievements going account does would be an absolute godsend. It would also be kinda cool to inspect someone's achievements (with an option to disable that function of needed?)

I'd love to be able to collect artifacts on my alt for my main too, but the rewards from doing a set multiple times could be more worthwhile to some and I don't expect it.

As for map utility, I'd love to be able to toggle off the Wardstones I have to defend on my map during ZEs. They override my waypoints and make it more annoying to navigate sometimes. Minor quality of life. Also allow me to see Invasions and Bosses when I zoom out to see a large zone (I.e. Placetouched Wilds, many SL zones) I know they disappear when you hit a certain level of zoom, but can they remain in the zone you are in despite entering 'world map' level?

I don't know how it can be implemented or what kind of hassles it might create, but I would absolutely love to have a special bank vault to share with my sister's account. Basically it'd work like a shared vault and a guild bank. My sister and I share artifacts, wardrobe, and crafting mats and even with all but 1 bag slot unlocked, my bags are constantly full of things I'm holding on to share. I imagine it'd work sorta like Marriage, you use a contract that both parties have to agree to.

I'm tired of there only being a plant that turns into an extracr or wood substitute. I like to process all my mats into their final form and store them that way, which I can't do with the plant and cloth (some dailies require cloth, not bolts) I don't expect the devs to overhaul the current system, I just ask that wood make a come back and I'm allowed to process everything without worrying about making too much extract or resin and not having enough of the other.

Search function in Companions and Mounts would be nice. By name and type, because I can never remember which are amphibious. And a current running tally. For my mounts I can just check my achievement, but I already have the max 250 Companion achievement and I would like to know exactly how many I have (because I have a problem)

I also wish we could track our active gear upgrades like quests. During zone events, my quest text that pops up is always for the ZE, not my gear, so I have to check manually of I lose track.

Telaran

PS: I really wish Trion would do something with their Glyph thing like Blizzard does with their app. Where you have a company wide handle or username that you can share with friends so they can find you and play with you on all games, and can tell if your online or not. I know that gives rise to other concerns and people lurkin on your status, but you just be careful who you give it to, same as WoW. We already have something sort of halfway set up with it. In the top right corner, it gives you a name and a hashtag and then some numbers. Just like Blizzard uses. Of course it won't make or break my playing experience, but it's just something I've always thought would be handy for me.

Okay I've typed enough I think haha.
    Rae
    We can actually do that, you get assigned a name and # just the same. I've never used it, but I got my number ages ago. On Trionworlds.com, sign in and go to the Accounts section and Set Glyph Tag.

I want to add to account wide Achievements please don't do it as bad as a certain company. What I mean is if I came back not playing for a couple years and want to feel like I'm starting a 100% fresh and show off that way then please allow the per player Achievements to feel that way. Not everyone wants to always be forced to have all their Achievements compiled some like the nostalgia of a fresh restart in a sense.
    Check Out My 2017 Let's Play Series (Giveaway Every 5th Episodes 1/5/10/15/etc)
    Cleric - 2017 -Starting from level 1 Zone to Zone exploring / Questing.
    Old Content:
    Cleric - 2014 | Warrior - 2013 | Random - 2011

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast