+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Starfall Prophecy and Beyond!

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mizuki Ayu View Post
    I don't know how it can be implemented or what kind of hassles it might create, but I would absolutely love to have a special bank vault to share with my sister's account. Basically it'd work like a shared vault and a guild bank. My sister and I share artifacts, wardrobe, and crafting mats and even with all but 1 bag slot unlocked, my bags are constantly full of things I'm holding on to share. I imagine it'd work sorta like Marriage, you use a contract that both parties have to agree to.
    Make an alt guild, purchase a guild vault, profit! A lot of people do this to share between friends and or alts and of course the more vaults you unlock, the more you can share. Account bound wardrobes you can't and shouldn't be able to do unerstandably, but dropped types or the old event ones can be put in there.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Holyroller12 View Post
    Make an alt guild, purchase a guild vault, profit! A lot of people do this to share between friends and or alts and of course the more vaults you unlock, the more you can share. Account bound wardrobes you can't and shouldn't be able to do unerstandably, but dropped types or the old event ones can be put in there.
    I'm still stuck mailing/trading things 6 items at a time with this solution. It's just inefficient to share with my sister in the current system

Updated:
    Added in sections for Primalist Armor and more VFX (similar to eternals) armor sets in general + a third dye option suggestion.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Updated the Fragment section and added in a section for more alt friendly gameplay.

Fia

I would really welcome a grid overlay and a snap to grid feature for the UI Layout, just like Gadgets has. (:
    Fiia@Typhiria | Asthea@Hailol
    Cleric-Heal/Tank/DD | Lvl70

New 4K 21:9-Ratio Videos: http://youtube.com/astheatv

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2