+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Kuruku
  • 1 Post By Liltizzy

Thread: Portrait Badge Preview

Soulwalker

Talking Portrait Badge Preview

We can preview pets, mounts weapons, clothes, etc in the Rift Store, but we can't preview portrait badges. I want to buy some, but I don't b/c I don't know what they look like. Any way you guys could make this happen?

That's a good idea! I've always been interested in buying the new portrait frames and badges, but I always decide against it because I don't want to waste my credits on something that I potentially might not like. I took a chance on the Tasuil one and it's super cute, so glad of that, but being able to preview them would be awesome!

My Telaran Lore and History Blog, with a side of RP storytelling!=http://ascendedtales.blogspot.ca/201...beginning.html

Quote Originally Posted by Kuruku View Post
    We can preview pets, mounts weapons, clothes, etc in the Rift Store, but we can't preview portrait badges. I want to buy some, but I don't b/c I don't know what they look like. Any way you guys could make this happen?
    Needed! I would think purchases would increase too, if people knew what the heck they were buying. Please... and thank you.

+ Reply to Thread