+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mendota
  • 1 Post By Holyroller12

Thread: Planewalkers Call

Shadowlander

Default Planewalkers Call

Bring back the ability to purchase or earn Planewalkers Call please. I did see that summon friend is under the Loyality: Orange tier. This could be a viable place to put Planewalkers Call too.

Soulwalker

Default for the love of summoning holy...

I have been trying to find this feature.. only to realize it was a perk included in some random pack that had to be purchased back in the day. At least give the pre-paid yearly patrons the ability to have it!!

Planeswalker's Call was for purchasing the ultimate edition of Nightmare Tide.

And if the single summon was Orange Tier, I can't see them adding the group summon as anything short of Red (or more likely Black).

TALES OF THE RIFTWALKER is on YouTube!!
    Part IV - Marked by Fate is now live!

Subscribe to my YouTube channel and stay tuned for chances to win stuff via the Trion Worlds Creators Program!
    ** The Forum Drinking Game (to be played during server downtimes) **

Champion of Telara Holyroller12's Avatar

http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...ndividual.html

It's already been brought up dozens of times. Boase pretty much put it best in that all of us who paid pre-ordered the collector's edition for NT spent a lot of money at the time for something no one else could get otherwise. If you just give it to everyone else because they want it (even if it's paid for individually) then what was the point of anyone buying that collector's edition?

To be a little fair though they did that with Prophecy of Ahnket and just said anyone that pre-ordered got "early access" so *shrugs*. Then again that was only $60 now vs $150 then.
    (70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

+ Reply to Thread