+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By riftloreseeker

Thread: archorn support role

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default archorn support role

    The archon mage soul is used in support presets. however, the archon soul itself does not the support role flag enabled. it has a dps role flag set. it makes it hard in the group finder queues if the support role is not set. please change the role to support and update its tooltip description.

  2. #2
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    Archon is flagged both support and DPS. You have another problem (not spending all your points?)

    http://i.imgur.com/ruU0wuS.jpg
    (role 1 is some pyro/ele/sc)
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-01-2017 at 09:07 AM.

  3. #3
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    i put all the points in archon. my toon icon is still has dps role, not support.

  4. #4
    Ascendant forbiddenlake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4,866

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by riftloreseeker View Post
    i put all the points in archon. my toon icon is still has dps role, not support.
    did you spend all your remaining points in other souls?

  5. #5
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    yes. the minority of points was spent on the other souls.

  6. #6
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    1

    Default Archon flag is weird

    I'm almost completely sure that though the character portrait of an archon will have the DPS flag, a character that has an archon role is eligible to queue as support.

  7. #7
    Plane Touched Poshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    265

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Quasits View Post
    I'm almost completely sure that though the character portrait of an archon will have the DPS flag, a character that has an archon role is eligible to queue as support.
    I only have 4 roles on my mage. Harb,Pyro,Chon and Chloro. I que as heal,support, and dps.

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    292

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poshy View Post
    I only have 4 roles on my mage. Harb,Pyro,Chon and Chloro. I que as heal,support, and dps.
    Ok. thanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts