Like Tree12Likes
  • 5 Post By Amadeux
  • 3 Post By Holyroller12
  • 1 Post By Kulta
  • 1 Post By Mizuki Ayu
  • 1 Post By Andysodandy
  • 1 Post By Shadykadie

Thread: Planeswalkers Call

Default Planeswalkers Call (Summon Raid Ability)

Please make this Raid Summon an individually purchased item. It is currently locked behind a large package which overlaps with content we already have.

It also wouldn't hurt to have a Raid Summon as a Patron perk.
    Last edited by Amadeux; 08-10-2016 at 11:53 AM.

Soulwalker

Default second

any movement on this?

While I don't disagree that this would be a nice thing to have available, someone brought up a good point in one of the other threads that this was meant to be a special collector's edition only thing for Nightmare Tide and freely making it available to everyone outside of that would take the value of having it completely out. It's a pure (a really nice one) convenience ability and not something any one person needs to have.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Telaran

Happy Wednesday!

So, now that we are well into the next expansion, would Trion consider making Planeswalker Call a purchasable ability? Or as mentioned above if not, then possibly included in Patron as an added incentive to keep patron up?
    Last edited by Daementia; 04-04-2018 at 04:28 AM.
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

But then again Opie was supposed to be a very rare thing only for ppl who had bought the starfall prophecy pack long enough in advance so we would collect enough of the special currency to buy it. ANd it went on afinity currency for every one to buy so....how cheated the ppl who had bought it felt? I mean, once you cross the line, why on one thing but not another?

What's next infinite Nightmare Black Dye Like those who bought the package to get it too? If we keep taking away the better parts of buying packs, why buy them just wait and they will be for sale.

Maybe a better option is another item for sale that does not share CD with Planewalkers call, then those who bought the pack would be able to buy new one and still allow them the perk of a 2nd group summons?
    Have you ever wanted to?

Telaran

Nightmare Thresher was also part of the pack but we can get that too now also like Opie etc lol.

I would just like to have a group summons. If the difference had been available as an upgrade pack at the time I would have gotten it because I had bought the $75 version and could not justify spending another $150 for the higher pack just to get the bits that were not included in the lower tier version. Most games add in an upgrade version for those that buy a lower tier then decide later they want the higher one but this was not available.

If it was on a dif cooldown from the Planeswalker Call then that of course would rock too
    C is for Cookie.... that's good enough for me!

Rift Disciple

I don't get this idea of 'oooh it's mine, I won't share' when it comes to things like this.

Yes, people paid for a Collector's Edition way back in Nightmare Tide. They've had this nice Call for that entire time, why not provide it to others? It's not like their purchase is invalidated. It'll still cost money, just not wasting money on outdated features or hiked up prices in cases of Editions no longer available.

I have never once gotten something rare or unique like a mount and then got upset when I saw others had it too. Them having it does not take away from me, so why withhold features based on this mentality?

I say, sell the Call. People will love it.

Shadowlander

Some of us don't check every pack and content and simply missed this entirely.

I have asked over a dozen times to buy this singularly or to buy the entire back but always the answer was no...and coming from trion this is simply amazing that they DON"T want to sell something when people are keen to buy it?

+1 for PWC

Quote Originally Posted by Amielle View Post
    But then again Opie was supposed to be a very rare thing only for ppl who had bought the starfall prophecy pack long enough in advance so we would collect enough of the special currency to buy it. ANd it went on afinity currency for every one to buy so....how cheated the ppl who had bought it felt? I mean, once you cross the line, why on one thing but not another?
    Opie and the 40 slot weren't directly apart of the collector's edition, but were part of the incentive for pre-ordering the expansion gave you early access to tickets that would allow you to get both. They extended / forgot to turn off the early access for an extra 2 months so there were ample amounts of time to get both.

As I stated back in may, neither opie or planewalker's call are necessities for playing the game and are only there for pure convenience.
    Last edited by Holyroller12; 04-04-2018 at 01:57 PM.

(70) Holyroller | (70) Kelten | (70) Irohh | (70) Hoehenheim | (70)Avattar@Deepwood

Plane Walker

Other things for raids that are purely for convenience are raid banners/sigils (debatable i suppose), rift summoning, call of the ascended, combat medics, shortened sw time, etc.

In other words, there is no reason that they couldn't make this a guild perk similar to call of the ascended or guild banners. Call it a raid banner and make it a guild perk for level 31 (zoinks! does not exist yet?) guilds. To use, your guild has to spec into it. Then make it a 20 second cast with a sufficently long cd (maybe 30-60 min similar to accepting a guild banner). And make it cost some planar charges (like cota = 3 planar charges).

This could be something in addition to planewalkers call.

If that doesn't seem cool, then how about a "Riftwalkers call" that could be used in addition to Planewalkers call (for those that might have both). Either make a patron perk (with sufficient cd maybe 2 or 6 hours or 1/day?) or let people spend silly amounts of credits/plat to obtain it.

I just don't see how those things would be gamebreaking (i.e. make usage and cd's restrictive enough, not usable in combat etc). Most people already have 6 rift summons anyway. This would just expand on that idea a bit.

My two cents.

Quote Originally Posted by Kulta View Post
    What's next infinite Nightmare Black Dye Like those who bought the package to get it too? If we keep taking away the better parts of buying packs, why buy them just wait and they will be for sale.

Maybe a better option is another item for sale that does not share CD with Planewalkers call, then those who bought the pack would be able to buy new one and still allow them the perk of a 2nd group summons?
    This!

> English is not my native Language <

Rift Disciple

I would love this ability. I missed out on PWC at the time. It's a great feature. I'd pay for it in credits, or it would be a great affinity purchase. I have Silver Tier loyalty and it would have been great to be included in that tier (there's already a lot of great QoL stuff in there).

Anyway, I vote to please add it. And, I'd pay for a non-dismount boost like the amphibious boost. Even an apoth potion that removes dismount for a limited time.

Add it, provided it has a seperate cooldown from Planewalkers Call and the people that already have the original can purchase it therefore giving them the abilty x 2.

Xly
    Rift Disciple

+1 /10char

+ Reply to Thread