+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Like Tree92Likes

Thread: Guild Improvements

One of the reasons I'm sticking around Rift longer than normal this time is my Guild.

It irks me that a single person can have more bank vaults than an entire Guild. This may have been plenty in Vanilla Rift but with new crafting mats, costumes, and dimensions this space is nowhere near what it should be. You constantly hear that Trion wants Platinum sinks and this is a golden opportunity for that.

I would like more Guild challenges and immersion as a whole into the game. Lots of ideas have been posted on how to do this and I'm game for most of them.

Give us more perks, even extending some just farther than they are. Crank the level cap up (or remove it totally) and let us accept more than 1 Guild quest at a time.

Lots of people are like me and stick around for their Guild. If you increase this comradery you are only helping to keep players.
    Last edited by Amadeux; 05-13-2016 at 09:25 AM.

i need to add those ideas too

ok your ideas have been added

guess i will stop commenting on PvP and go back to supporting this, I also think there should be guild sparring instances to practice pvp mechanics if i havnt said that alrdy

Soulwalker

I think that those ideas are great and would add a lot of interest and team building to the game.

added a few more ideas concerning the guild dim

There are a lot of nice things in this thread, however one of them seems to be of interest to all and seems to be a very simple field to add, being that it is already actually in the command!

This date field can actually be found by doing a dump guild command to a file, so I am not quite sure why they won't add it into the guild interface, or perhaps even have it as a *hover over* name field. Very large guilds have issues actually typing in a join date since when you are typing in info the screen changes so fast you cannot even accept it fast enough lol. Also, in super large guilds, people come and go, so having to type in a join date is simply way too cumbersome and time consuming.

I realize the guild interface is all a customized (GUI)?? but it seems it is time to add in some new stuff for those managing the guilds.

If I had to pick one more quicky to add in it would be doubling the size of the Guild Vaults. Those two features alone would have a nice impact on guild management.
    OneButton (Half-way now to becoming a two-button player!)
    If there is anything you need, just ask, and I will tell you how to get along Without it!
    "Let me live again. Let life come find me wanting. Spring must strike again against the shield of winter. Let me feel once more, the arms of love surround me, telling me the danger's past, I need not fear the icy blast again!"

I have asked for many of these improvements in the past as well and would like more support for this thread.
    Rompalstomp - Raid Lead / Warrior Lead "Nefarious"

absolutely i am trying to get my guild mates to post on it

Soulwalker

I completely agree on a lot of these points, but the main one I am focused on and really want to see, is more space for the guild bank. Trion was able to give us more bank space for regular vaults, for our accounts alone, but why not the guild bank. Especially to the people who have large guilds such as the one I am officer in, the guild bank is cluttered so fast and so easily, and I don't enjoy taking out items just to get more space, it's not fun, especially to low level accounts that would want to use some of the items that I need to remove for more items.

Please trion, consider another vault, or two, or whatever so we have more guild bank space.

amen to that why not 15 vaults with expansions for guild too?

Quote Originally Posted by Aphrodite Rising View Post
    There are a lot of nice things in this thread, however one of them seems to be of interest to all and seems to be a very simple field to add, being that it is already actually in the command!

This date field can actually be found by doing a dump guild command to a file, so I am not quite sure why they won't add it into the guild interface, or perhaps even have it as a *hover over* name field. Very large guilds have issues actually typing in a join date since when you are typing in info the screen changes so fast you cannot even accept it fast enough lol. Also, in super large guilds, people come and go, so having to type in a join date is simply way too cumbersome and time consuming.

I realize the guild interface is all a customized (GUI)?? but it seems it is time to add in some new stuff for those managing the guilds.

If I had to pick one more quicky to add in it would be doubling the size of the Guild Vaults. Those two features alone would have a nice impact on guild management.
    Why does join date even matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Amadeux View Post
    Why does join date even matter?
    A lot of guilds use join date to determine when a guild member becomes an actual "member" instead of a recruit or temp. Having that information in game would make it much easier to manage.

not to mention some of us promote on time intervals or restrict merit based promotions to a certain time spent in rank like the military does with early promotion short time and waiverables in addition to the max time forced promotion

Default Wow!

Yes and yes! A lot of these if implemented would definitely get my 'casual' off the floor and into the game a lot, lot more.

I see game health written all over this pool of features and most importantly for Trion, more dollars flowing into their bank.

I hope the devs and management are looking all of these over. Some may not ever be done, but the majority would be a godsend to the game. I think the badges and such brings cohesion, just like in a club or a military service in real life.

Just read the post above... Keeping people is very important. I tend to drift out and in because I don't do raids because of my hearing and limited money and a lot of guilds really want that. I would be in a supporter role, helping equip others who do raiding though.

Last edited by Lothloria; 05-15-2016 at 04:51 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast