+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kiwi

Thread: Glyph suggestion

Soulwalker

Default Glyph suggestion

Now Trion you guys are doing a great job with rift, you had an expansion and you guys recently release 3.1. But of course judging by the title you know I want to talk about Glyph now I there is a different place to complain on the forums but I just want to suggest something.
    FIX GLYPH OR GET RID OF IT, now I don't know if you guys have noticed but many people are angry at glyph's performance I don't need to tell you if you read there posts you would know. ITS AWFUL MANY HATE IT KNOW ONE LIKES MANY DON'T MIND BUT MOST WANT IT GONE!!!!!!! GET RID OF IT TRION OR I PROMISE I WILL LEAVE RIFT AND TELL OTHERS NOT TO PLAY RIFT BECAUSE OF THAT CRAPPY LAUNCHER SO FIX IT NOOWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!! and if you get rid of this post I will let the community you might band me that will be fine i just won't play rift anymore even though I love the game SO UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO JOIN WOW GET RID OR FIX GLYPH.

PS: Can't wait for 3.2 and i really want to try the wardrobe system I don't want to leave but I will. At least reply thank you

RIFT Fan Site Operator

Your suggestion is get rid of it or you'll leave?

That doesn't sound like a suggestion but more like an ultimatum. I hope you are able to supply more constructive and actual suggestions.

I personally like Glyph. No my experience hasn't been flawless but neither has Steam or Raptr (other multi-platform hosts) but playing all Trion games it makes my life easier and although I have yet to explore more than one other game outside the four well-known I look forward to seeing more in the future as well as incentives/programs for those who use it regularly.
    Last edited by Kiwi; 04-04-2015 at 10:07 PM.

Soulwalker

Ok but can you answer one thing. There are many people out there who love RIFT and Archeage etc but can't play it because of glyph now how do you expect them to play I may be wrong about this but i have not seen Trion suggest anything other than reinstall glyph or restart your computer and its not helping most people how are these people supposed to play if Trion isn't helping and if they are let us know that you are trying DAMN

Telaran

Glyph is the worst piece of programming I have ever experienced...it's a good thing I started playing Rift way before Glyph, otherwise I might have been turned off, and not spent the money I have. I have to do a hack job to get it to work again after every Glyph updates. I see that update bar, and cringe.

Glyph has been fine for me, up until a week ago. I can play Rift and Defiance, but that's it. Archeage takes forever to patch, and I can't play Trove at all. Trove keeps giving me a 1012 error, and Trion's CS has been diligent in trying to help, but none of their solutions have worked and so we keep going in circles with my saying "I've tried that... tried that too...", ad infinitum. Deleted, removed, reinstalled, tried to rename a hanging dll that seems to be the issue- no dice.

Rift is the main game I play (rarely Defiance), but I did like to play Trove and I DID HAVE 3 properties in Archeage that have now been demo'ed I am sure. *cringe*.

But I'm mostly miffed that nobody can solve this 1012 error I keep getting.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Broud View Post
    Glyph is the worst piece of programming I have ever experienced...it's a good thing I started playing Rift way before Glyph, otherwise I might have been turned off, and not spent the money I have. I have to do a hack job to get it to work again after every Glyph updates. I see that update bar, and cringe.
    whatever that hack job is please share dude i need it

+ Reply to Thread