+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valorize Dimensions

Telaran

Default Valorize Dimensions

I had a few thougts about dimensions...
    I think it would be good if more players use them.
    If you enter your dimension more often, you maybe also want it to look better - So maybe the unloved Dim-Adventures from minions, Dim-Items and so on would be more interesting for more players.
    How to lure people into their dimensions ?
    - Storage Space: Chests, Cupboards, ... with space for some items.
    Maybe also sharable with defined other players (visitors), so that they can take out or put in something
    - Items providing Buffs for the next hour or so
    - Items providing Bonus on crafting while crafting in the dimension

Of course these items should cost something or should be relatively rare. And maybe some of them should be craftable ?

Most of these items I know from another game i formerly played where housing was much more important for this reasons

What do you think about such features ?
    Last edited by The Overseer; 02-05-2015 at 01:55 AM.

Prophet of Telara

No thanks, dimension are already annoying as they are. Im tired of deleting all the dimention items from minions.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

How about locking raids for everyone who doesnt have properly built dimension with at least 400 items placed? After all we shouldnt let people miss on content, right?

+ Reply to Thread