+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By WyldMoon

Thread: Savant Outfitter (Bags)

Soulwalker

Default Savant Outfitter (Bags)

I noticed that no new Bag Recipes were added to Outfitter, it would be nice if there was a new bag recipe for a 32 Slot Bag. ("20 Diaphanous Cloth, 20 Fabled Leather, 3 Inelastic Thread, 2 Crustacean Oil" just to be fair)

hope to see this in the future if you guys add it

Champion of Telara

The bag didn't make it for 3.1, hopefully it'll be in 3.1.1. Expect a 30slot, and I actually hope the cost is at least twice the cost of the Empyrean Bag in quantity of mats, so that prices for leather and cloth go above 2 gold per piece. 36 Bolts and 36 Leathers as well as 2 amenders and 1 advanced amender and 3plat should be fine imo.

Champion

@ Dark Mits: Are you crazy???

We get more and more mats we have to store away... it should not cost all these mats. I would not need the bigger bags, if I don't need space for mats then. At least the amenders should be left off!

The suggestion of the OP is way more realistic.
    Last edited by Mausea; 01-29-2015 at 03:21 AM.
    Melandra @ Entity @ Zaviel
    A cynic is a man who knows the price of everything and the value of nothing.
    - Lady Windermere's Fan [Oscar Wilde] -

Soulwalker

Thumbs up

@Dark Mits

my suggested materials was just an example, and i think you're going overboard with the use of the amenders, if a bag needs an amender to increase space, then they'll need void accelerators too, that becomes far more costly than my suggested material cost, Materials for the Empyrean Bags are above the AH Price for 1 bag, if the material cost for a new bag goes above a reasonable production to sales margin, then the bag crafting becomes useless...it costs roughly 60p to make a bag that people will only pay 20p for...your suggestion would make the bag worth over 300p in material costs and no one is going to pay 400p+ for what you're suggesting just to have 4 extra slots, but i thank you for your input.
    Last edited by WyldMoon; 01-29-2015 at 03:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread