+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Rift and Steam

Thumbs down Rift and Steam

Rift on steam? is just sad....
    NO Steam achyvements
    Extra "Glyph = the most ******ed launcher" why did u add it on steam?
    NO Steam Market for RIFT .... WTF PoE Has it Warframe has it all top 10 2014 mmos has it... Rift dosent you guys dont even care.
    NO Steam Cards .... all "miniclip game has good damn cards" RIFT dosent WTF?
    If u put this game on steam just to extra players.... news flash, your RIFT groups are allmost empty and no one gives atention to the game anymore on steam, because you dont care about it anymore you added rift there and left it to root. Nice....
    I cant even take steam pictures because steam thinks "glyph" is the game.... and steam has nothing to do whit rift i cant use steam in game i cant contact my steam frends when i am in RIFT.... i cant make screenshots when i am in rift.....
    Please fix this troni.
    Last edited by Todoran; 01-27-2015 at 09:25 PM.

I think there's a setting you can change in Steam to enable the overlay on all games rather than just Steam games. But I agree, more could be done to integrate better with Steam, and a lot of people aren't happy about the Glyph launcher. It's becoming annoying; pretty much every developer/publisher has their own launcher.

I've got Steam, Origin, Glyph, uPlay and Battle.net... why do they care if I use their launcher? I guess it just makes patching easier, but damn it's annoying.

Rift always had its own launcher. The only difference is that with Glyph, all of Trion's games now use the same launcher instead of each one having their own.

Soulwalker

upvote this. last time my friend check there's only 2k ppl playing from steam which is sad.

... funny I can do all of these things, including pay for credits with steam cash.

Maybe because I was playing rift through steam before Glyph decided to come along and muck everything up.
    Niou Glitterdance - 70 The Silent
    Wikstrom Seihachi - 6- The Relentless
    -= Faeblight =-

troni pls? xD

No, srsly, if Glyph makes problems for other programs (steam, nvidia GF experience, etc.), just place the Rift folder outside the Glyph folder and change path in Glyph options too. Programs will now detect Rift and it will still work as before.

+ Reply to Thread