+ Reply to Thread

Thread: QoL: Automatically reward or preselect/highlight class-related quest reward gear

Default QoL: Automatically reward or preselect/highlight class-related quest reward gear

Hi,

I am asking myself why players have the choice between i. e. 4 armor pieces for a quest reward, when the one made for their class is clearly the best anyway.

This comparison/click is really not necessary, so why doesn't the system detect your class and gives you the loot which is made for it?

If people should have a problem with that (dont rly know why), you could at least make it the preselection or highlight it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seshatar View Post
    Hi,

I am asking myself why players have the choice between i. e. 4 armor pieces for a quest reward, when the one made for their class is clearly the best anyway.

This comparison/click is really not necessary, so why doesn't the system detect your class and gives you the loot which is made for it?

If people should have a problem with that (dont rly know why), you could at least make it the preselection or highlight it.
    Because sometimes you will get other class' gear anyway, when you don't need the one for your class, for runebreak, vendor [warrior and cleric pieces are always worh more than mage's and rogue's, also sometimes as a mage you'll want to get that two handed axe for warrior to vendor or runebreak as it is worth twice the gold/stars].

Oh, and yeah, the most important, wardrobe.
    Last edited by Aleitsel; 01-25-2015 at 07:47 AM.

+ Reply to Thread