+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: Guild outfits

Telaran

Post Guild outfits

So I was thinking it would be kinda fun to have guild outfits.

Mainly I was thinking capes it's small-ish and basically all you need really or anything just make guilds a little more colorful.

I honestly cant see a problem with this if players dont want to wear the outfit no problem then dont but I kinda feel proud of the guild im in and would gladly represent them.

Vengeance - Typhiria(EU)

Prophet of Telara

Yes! Capes with guild logo would be best! (similar to the logo of factions in CQ) Let players use custom image for it with side of "X" to "X". Trion could even sell some good looking ones in the store for Credits.
    Quote Originally Posted by elfaraon View Post
    you really need to play more pyro . I bet you are a warrior or rogue so your opinion is not accurate at all. By the way pyro is not even close to have the highest burst in the game tell that to a sin or warlord

Telaran

Colors can be custom so players dont go about saying it doesnt match their outfits but guilds can have a preset logo on the capes. I wouldnt recommend tabards they are too big and cover everything thats why i think capes might be best.

+1 would be awesome

Telaran

Comon Dev's what do you say? Pretty please would be awesome for 3.1

Rift Disciple

Default Good idea

+1 Because this add the identification with a group that lack in guild system now

+ Reply to Thread