+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Princess Celly

Thread: Couple little things that need to be fixed

Plane Touched

Default Couple little things that need to be fixed

1) Jumps. Meaning, those on rails. Like the bulbous bouncers, the programmed jumps in the archlight rider quests, or the jump pads in CQ: Steppes. These need to ensure that the person makes it to the ending destination even if there is a lag spike. Currently, it is not uncommon to stop mid-air and just fall before getting to where you need to be. This needs to be fixed, it is incredibly frustrating.

2) Camera angles. The whole "camera zooms in super close when there's any object in the way no matter how small" is insane and frustrating. There needs to be an option to turn this off. I understand that the graphics might not be pretty if the camera winds up inside of a mountain or whatever. But that is preferable to the camera spazzing out because a toothpick of a tree branch is in the way. Possibly a differentiation between objects and terrain would work there.
    Rokola@Faeblight
    Ranaa@Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Celly View Post
    1) Jumps. Meaning, those on rails. Like the bulbous bouncers, the programmed jumps in the archlight rider quests, or the jump pads in CQ: Steppes. These need to ensure that the person makes it to the ending destination even if there is a lag spike. Currently, it is not uncommon to stop mid-air and just fall before getting to where you need to be. This needs to be fixed, it is incredibly frustrating.

2) Camera angles. The whole "camera zooms in super close when there's any object in the way no matter how small" is insane and frustrating. There needs to be an option to turn this off. I understand that the graphics might not be pretty if the camera winds up inside of a mountain or whatever. But that is preferable to the camera spazzing out because a toothpick of a tree branch is in the way. Possibly a differentiation between objects and terrain would work there.
    1) I haven't had those issues but can understand it would be aggravating if it happens to you.

2) Agree 110%. There are some places where you can't get a clear view of a fight because of tree limbs, columns, walls, small outcroppings, etc., etc.

Four level 65 toons, among others:
    Khazadum@Hailol --- Dixierose@Hailol
    Tempest@Hailol --- Blazes@Hailol

i use to have the jump pad problem BAD i would usually have to try 4-5 times before it would get me to where it was supposed to, this made it especially hard when there was more than 1 that needed to be used in a row or if i had to rely on it working. the only place i never failed on one was the "tower of the shattered" expert. when i got my new computer they all worked fine.
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

Plane Touched

The jumping issue in particular is screwing me over every day on these Arclight Rider quests. It's the double jump in particular. I don't make it to the mushroom, the second jump never triggers, and then I have to run all the way back to the quest start. Repeat 2-3 times on average before it finally works. Frustrating as all hell.

But seriously these are small things that cause immense frustration.
    Rokola@Faeblight
    Ranaa@Faeblight

+ Reply to Thread