+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Seshatar

Thread: New store category: Luxury

Default New store category: Luxury

Well, title says it. New store categoy, cosmetic & comfort stuff only, items starting at 10,000 credits.

Special mounts, companions, wardrobes, portrait frames, dimensions, 36 slot bags, infinite usable transfiguration bauble, VFX-Effects, etc.

Why this? People with lots of credits/RL money have something very special that they can spend their money on and can help fund the game by this and be proud of somthing not a lot people have but doesnt bring them game advantage.

Just an idea.

Default Great idea

but...... 10,000 credits is a lot- that's close to $60.00 or more YIKES!!!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritress View Post
    but...... 10,000 credits is a lot- that's close to $60.00 or more YIKES!!!
    That would be why it's call luxury...

Luxury fluff mind you.
    Fail Rogue of <Vantage> @ Deepwood
    4/4 RoF 5/5 MS 1/3 TF

I'd like to see limited time costume items that you can buy for like $25 but only are available for 2-weeks, and after that get discontinued (but purchased ones remain active)... maybe even make them tradeable to be something considered a collectible and valuable item for years to come.

I think a lot of people would hop on this sort of thing knowing they are temporary. I've been telling Blizzard to do this with their helm of fire and helm of frost, since how many people are gonna wanna pay $25 for one of those when literally anyoen can do it at any given time? Nothing unique about it, there's no novelty.

People like to feel like a special snowflake.
    Last edited by Veroth; 01-30-2015 at 01:30 AM.

Ascendant

If they put the good stuff on sale, what would they put into their oh-so-valued lockboxes?

Personally I would never ever consider buying virtual goods for 50 or more, but to each their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Elayara View Post
    If they put the good stuff on sale, what would they put into their oh-so-valued lockboxes?

Personally I would never ever consider buying virtual goods for 50 or more, but to each their own.
    Neither would I, but I know many people are different.
    One of my best friends has spent about $500 in the past 3 months in NHL 15 and FIFA 15 on packs (which is basically the sports game equivalent to lockboxes... random players, boosts, jerseys etc.)

+ Reply to Thread