+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A suggestion for PVP.

Rift Chaser

Default A suggestion for PVP.

A lot of folks are angry over PVP gear. A hot issue right now is raid gear inside warfronts, however that's not where my frustration lies. Mine is completely in the upgrade costs of the Marauder gear.

My suggestion:

1, Add a a handful of Abyssal marks to the loot tables in the Marauder chest.

Agreed. I think Daglar said something about reducing the cost some though. I don't think giving out more Abyssal marks will help much unless your not capping already (I am). I'd like to see amenders or some other mark (capped, maybe in chests) created to take the place of some of the Abyssal marks to bring the upgrades more in line with dungeon drops. 34 abyssal accelerators to upgrade a staff to epic with a proc is a bit much

Quote Originally Posted by Stormchild View Post
    A lot of folks are angry over PVP gear. A hot issue right now is raid gear inside warfronts, however that's not where my frustration lies. Mine is completely in the upgrade costs of the Marauder gear.

My suggestion:

1, Add a a handful of Abyssal marks to the loot tables in the Marauder chest.
    Last edited by thelarry; 01-11-2015 at 09:23 PM.
    thelarry@greybriar

Soulwalker

I agree that the upgrade costs for the geared gained through PVP is a bit excessive. Aside from this, it is still very easy to get expert geared through pvp. Your daily warfronts and weeklies should be giving you plenty of currency to buy decent gear.

I recommend completing some of the very easy world weeklies such as the IA, 4 zone events, and nightmare rifts. I geared up my rogue with epic expert gear purchased via 3.0 currencies in a few weeks with little to no play time.

Experts will get you really good weapons, earrings, and a trinket, but all of the other gear is equivalent to the drops in experts. I actually think some of the gear you buy with currencies is a bit better considering it gives crit power where most of the gear in experts is physical crit or attack power.

+ Reply to Thread