+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Rhumble

Thread: More Guild Bank Slots

Plane Walker

Default More Guild Bank Slots

Minions have added a lot of stress to many guild banks. I'm sure there are lots of guilds like the one I'm in that have a majority of their players that don't do anything with dimension items other than place them into the guild bank for those few guildees who do dimension items.

The issues is, with just a few people you can quickly run 2 guild bank tabs out of space.

Because of this, it would be very nice if you could add more Guild Bank Tabs. Even if several of them end up only being available for dimension items.

For many of us the dimension items with minions is real detraction from the game. When we realize we are spending 2 hours a week just managing dimension items from minions its very frustrating.

This would be one step toward reducing the time it takes to deal with all that dimension junk.

Rift Disciple

Default I know that feel bro

My section of dim items of my guild is always full, and the dim items start to flood other sections
    I dont know what is the max number of guild vaults or char vaults, but it must be expanded somehow
    And also a shared vault for all chars from one account is a good idea
    The best idea is dim items can be salvageabe

Default I agree More gbank tabs or slots needed

With all the professions and now minions working to bring in more it is quite challenging to help provide mats, armor, and accessories for guildies. We need at least 8 full bank tabs. Even at this- it can get difficult. You will not be able to put much out for the lower levels.
    STRATEGIC ORGANIZATIONAL SKILLS are required....lolol

Plane Walker

Interesting to see other guilds are having this problem also.

Do hope this is something that can be accomodated

+ Reply to Thread