+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Please activate expert dungeon lockout after first boss

Shadowlander

Default Please activate expert dungeon lockout after first boss

I've been in so many groups lately that couldnt clear the first boss and then everyone leaves.

I've also been in groups where some members didn't like the dps of another member on trash so people leave one by one too.

Can you guys please change expert lockouts so they only happen when the first boss is down please?

Quote Originally Posted by Max1859 View Post
    I've been in so many groups lately that couldnt clear the first boss and then everyone leaves.

I've also been in groups where some members didn't like the dps of another member on trash so people leave one by one too.
    wouldn't your idea make leaving easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Robokapp View Post
    wouldn't your idea make leaving easier?
    yes it would.

back in SL there was a bug of some sort(dont remember exactly what it was) and the workaround that came up with was to disable the deserter buff for a while. this made it quite difficult to start up an expert run because once you entered a few people would usually leave because they were looking fo a specific one. once you got replacements some of them would leave as well
    everything is inextricably inter-twingled
    ~Phillip Bertoni 1949-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Max1859 View Post

Can you guys please change expert lockouts so they only happen when the first boss is down please?
    honestly if u cant down the first boss why would anyone wanna stay?

+ Reply to Thread