+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Make a Player View Toggle

Default Make a Player View Toggle

So as per the default option, numpad * can be held down to essentially "turn off" other players, making them invisible to me. This dramatically increases my frame rate for the Nightmare Rifts that I've been doing quite a lot of lately. The thing is, I have to have the button held down ALL the time if I want to keep other players invisible. Trion, make this a toggle function please. Have it so that players can hit the bound key and other players become invisible, greater frame rates, better response times for everyone in Nightmare Rifts.

RIFT Guide Writer

For me its bound to ctrl+p, if i press that, hold it for a sec and release ctrl first its basically a toggle and players will stay hidden.
    killings - Mage - Apotheosys - Typhiria

Quote Originally Posted by paschl View Post
    For me its bound to ctrl+p, if i press that, hold it for a sec and release ctrl first its basically a toggle and players will stay hidden.
    I'll rebind my key and see if that works for me. Thank you!

Rift Disciple

You can also hold down the key, hit enter to open chat, let go of the key, and hit enter again to exit chat without typing anything - it will keep everyone hidden until you either hit the key again, or zone.
    Imri <Evolution> Defiant Mage Greybriar
    Dimension(s):
    Hermits Hollow on Greybriar
    Serene Villa on Greybriar

+ Reply to Thread